What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today? A bearing organizer and my taxes
20210402_122015.jpg

working on the senton making sure diff fluid are good and properly lubricated! Getting her ready for a new power plant . Gonna stick in the blx 150 with the 2050kv motor as well! Gonna be my first conversion. But will not exceed 4s at all. Lol do not want to break stuff.....yet!

View attachment 135529
Got the new system in . The 6s blx from an Infraction, also added Mojave 6s front shocks and kraton 6s shocks to the rear. Shes coming together nicely! Waiting for my badlands to be delivered soon. As FedEx decides to show up and ill almost be set!
16173880474602052842028894337778.jpg

Got the new system in . The 6s blx from an Infraction, also added Mojave 6s front shocks and kraton 6s shocks to the rear. Shes coming together nicely! Waiting for my badlands to be delivered soon. As FedEx decides to show up and ill almost be set!View attachment 136640
Looking good bro!

Got the Limitless pulled apart for the new GP5 diffs coming today😍 Also got the CF front wheel dams. Going to run the Spektrum 2050kv until the new beast TP 4060-cm 2080kv comes in. Can't wait to run with the new diffs should see quite a gain with the 42/15 diff gearing🤘
IMG_20210401_163134609.jpg
IMG_20210401_171840357.jpg

Got the Limitless pulled apart for the new GP5 diffs coming today😍 Also got the CF front wheel dams. Going to run the Spektrum 2050kv until the new beast TP 4060-cm 2080kv comes in. Can't wait to run with the new diffs should see quite a gain with the 42/15 diff gearing🤘View attachment 136643View attachment 136644
Looking awesome as well bro. Still fudged up about that sriveshaft. Its going to be a again when thst new motor shows up! Looking for big number from you!!

Looking awesome as well bro. Still fudged up about that sriveshaft. Its going to be a again when thst new motor shows up! Looking for big number from you!!
Ya definitely sucks but also was my choice to run it, just pissed it killed my TP 4070 that only had 6 pulls on it😔 but the new motor I ordered should blow the 4070 out of the water🤘

Ya definitely sucks but also was my choice to run it, just pissed it killed my TP 4070 that only had 6 pulls on it😔 but the new motor I ordered should blow the 4070 out of the water🤘
Yeah was BS they sent bent shaft to begin with. They knew dMn good Nd well it was when they packed it. Thats some sh*t QC right there for real! 🤬

Completely broke down my original scx24, put a factory esc back in, re-soldered the barrage, rejiggered the shock mounts, magnetized the body mounts, and streamlined the wiring. Tomorrow I'll prolly throw some overdrive gears in the front. My capra portal o/d gears should be here tomorrow, too. More wrenching ❤.

20210402_232231.jpg

And if I get crazy ambitious I might even swap out the barrage for a brushless outrunner and hook up the other furitek...
And one of these days I need to rip the noto apart and see how much carnage I have in my center diff region...

@Pat_ranch No more inch worm? :ROFLMAO: I was thinking about magnets for the front mount on mine, did you attach the magnet to the body, and metal to the chassis? Vice versa or both? Haven't decided the best way to tackle that yet? Was worried the magnet might interfere with the electronics.

Last edited:
Hokey smokes! I pulled a couple backflips with a fully stock 3s Senton! I didn't expect that, considering how much trouble my friend has with his tekno sct. 🤔

how GIF

2 input gears in 2 days on the bigrock im out now lol hope I get my upgrades soon this sh*t is starting to upset me a little bit..😠 always fun getting greasy though!

@Pat_ranch No more inch worm? :ROFLMAO: I was thinking about magnets for the front mount on mine, did you attach the magnet to the body, and metal to the chassis? Vice versa or both? Haven't decided the best way to tackle that yet? Was worried the magnet might interfere with the electronics.
I ended up using magnets on both the body and the chassis. I had to double up because the body kept popping off during tumbles
Different truck, too. I haven't fixed the inchworm yet. The new chassis showed up last week (gspeed rocks!), but the new front knuckles just got here yesterday.
I also should have a dsfabworks goblin chassis and a mofo bouncer kit in the next couple days, too. Addictive little buggers for sure...

Back