What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mo-jave got a reefs 444
20220529_205256.jpg

Typhon got a new steering assembly
20220529_205214.jpg

And trash panda got switched to old school with a 1080/trailmaster
20220529_205147.jpg

If it keeps raining I might actually get everything fixed! I'm down to the notorious (chassis swap, broken shock), and the ex-broken (new m2c chassis and front diff replacement). I saved the hardest for last 🤣

And I need to build the v3. But that's different- it's a new build, not a fix

I replaced the stock Traxxas 2090 plastic geared servo in my new Maxx with the Traxxas 2085X servo, which has metal gears, is faster, and has more torque. I also finished installing the light kit for the Maxx: I started the light installation yesterday, but I had to wait to install the servo before tying down the wires to the headlights.

https://traxxas.com/products/parts/maxx-light-kit

Been grinding on this for weeks. Buttoned her up up today. Hopefully will maiden her Saturday.

Nice! Sounds like a chainsaw. 😎🤙

Very cool and yea, def sounds like a chainsaw! 😂

Got screen on esc in my Noto6s. It was pretty simple. We'll see how it goes on my next bash/run! 😁
20220601_172009.jpg

I have ice cold AC, air ride and a kickin stereo so View attachment 220992it’s pretty nice actually
Dang...so jealous. I had ear buds and a tanktop on! 😂

Got screen on esc in my Noto6s. It was pretty simple. We'll see how it goes on my next bash/run! 😁 View attachment 220991

Dang...so jealous. I had ear buds and a tanktop on! 😂
I picked some of those up screen sheets up also. I went with the 2.1mm holes, I think that’ll protect the fan yet still allow max air through. I guess 🙃

Never had any allergies and I’m greatful for that.
It would make living and running a horse farm impossible.

We’re pulling the first load of hay out of the fields tomorrow afternoon and filling the primary hay room. Brutal work and thick with hay dust so it’s gonna suck ash. This is the time of year when I add new calluses to both hands even with gloves on all day. Temps in the mid 90’s with 100% humidity aren’t going to any help either.
#farmlife

Back