What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm building a router cabinet.

20190816_134747.jpg

Worked on the farm
Still working as a matter of fact. Probably call it a day in another hour or two

I completely understand why farmers had 10 kids back in the day.
IMG_1162.JPG

Worked on the farm
Still working as a matter of fact. Probably call it a day in another hour or two

I completely understand why farmers had 10 kids back in the day.
View attachment 45785
Cause the missus missed her hubby that much and couldn’t wait to bone?

Cause the missus missed her hubby that much and couldn’t wait to bone?
I like where your heads at, but I was thinking more along the lines of free labor
?

I'm posting here because I'm pissed off at myself for having too much to post in the "what did you break today" thread. Yesterday's bash was catastrophic to say the least. Turns out the screw that goes through the wing mount and chassis brace had missed the mark at the last assembly. I tried putting everything together with my tower brace on, and never realized that the screw was sitting over the chassis brace. The damage total was brutal after a couple of hard jumps before I realized what was happening. Gear box was in pieces, JBI tower was in shambles and the dif was chewed to bits. Had a spare tower thanks to @curtd427 of Just Bash It Rc, but even this monster of a tower couldn't withstand the last crash my Noto took before the day was over. So here's what I've been working on today. As you can see, I tried to straighten the old tower, but it was to far gone for any chance of recovery.
20190819_214904.jpg

Glue and either wood filler or blend sticks.
It's a nice headboard. I hope you can save it.

This is what I worked on today:

20190820_125638.jpg

I need to level the legs and set the height to 12". Then I need to paint the face and throw a finish on. I had a cheap set of boards but I didn't realize that they were smaller than regulation. These are the official size. Cornhole is a really fun game ????

It's a nice headboard. I hope you can save it.

This is what I worked on today:

View attachment 46135

I need to level the legs and set the height to 12". Then I need to paint the face and throw a finish on. I had a cheap set of boards but I didn't realize that they were smaller than regulation. These are the official size. Cornhole is a really fun game ????
The bad thing is I can't clamp it because of the angles. As soon as I try to clamp it the clamp pulls the pieces out of place......
1566323710527529389119961587588.jpg

Back