What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it almost impossible to work all the controls with one hand while trying to hold a phone steady with the other ?

I'm calling it early so I can go pay attention to the "win theirs Kraton body" server drive thread that ends in 40 minutes
View attachment 49665
Now that's just the best darn video I've seen on the forum so far. I grew up in the city, but I know that a place like yours is where I'd be most happy. Thanks for this @Mr.Duke, it made my day.

Is the hay for horses or cows?

Never knew you had to feed horses better quality hay than cows until I moved here!
Both
All the hay lined up along the fence line is for the cows and the top quality picks (about 200 bails ) go into the covered shed for the horses. Last winter wasn't too bad so we only pulled about 160 out. Always gotta prepare for the worst though

I found it almost impossible to work all the controls with one hand while trying to hold a phone steady with the other ?

I'm calling it early so I can go pay attention to the "win theirs Kraton body" server drive thread that ends in 40 minutes
View attachment 49665
You should have seen the equipment I had in Farm Simulator ?

View attachment 49665
You should have seen the equipment I had in Farm Simulator ?
Ed you’re not gonna mention his music? ?

Thought you hated Post Malone?

That's my kinda video with tunes to boot. One day, a guy and his tractor will make a video for you too, but today @Mr.Duke was in Noto J country. ?Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Happy trails to you, keep smiling until then??

It ends November 1, not October 1. Unless your donating a lot to get to the $2600. :)

Worked on my cooked savox servo tonight. Got the surface mount FET chips today and didn't even ruin one while installing. Servo works like new now. Thinking of throwing it in my ERBEv2 since I got the DS3225 to replace it in my outcast. Also, even though it's billed as waterproof, there isn't an o-ring on the output shaft. On the revo, the servo output faces the ground, so less likely to have water seeping in around the output shaft.

Took the radio/ESC and power unit out of my Senton. Still waiting for my bearings to get here, and then I'll replace all the OEM bearings, rebuild the diffs with the Hot racing aluminum yokes and the "Heavy Duty" pinion, swap out the pinion for the 14t, and put it all back together with an adjustable motor mount, my new Futaba receiver and a DS3225 servo.

My son installed front pinion bearings, diff bearings, front outer hub bearings. Now full set is in.
Cleaned and repacked the front diff because it was apart.
Installed steering post bearings.

bonded with me.
6F79F669-DBF2-4CEE-B48A-878B50AF1F8F.jpeg

Briefly looked over my sons Kraton and found the rear chassis brace broken. Had a replacement on hand...made for a quick repair.
That's one hell of a replacement to have on hand. Lucky kid

View attachment 49665
Front and rear; double penetration eh ?

Back