What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hid indoors and took random crap apart and put it back together. Yup... BTW if your curious, this is what kinda antenna the slt3 has 🤣

20230627_160112.jpg

I assume your looking for better reception. I have lousy reception on my stock slt3s . Let us know your results.

I've got a decent selection of pre-made 2.4 antenna id like to try. My range loss is often around 600ish feet and happens often. Even worse after the battery's in the TX have a little time on them.

My old man is a radio nut and wanted a way to easily test a theory of his with it as well.

I'll let you know 😆

*Sigh* I've been dreading this moment... But alas, the time has finally come...

View attachment 307864

View attachment 307865

Gonna try out a tip I heard and use some lube on the threads this time. Should make things easier (because as we all know, everything is better with lubrication)!

Since I didn't have any suitable grease lying around, I decided to try out another tip I've come across, and use some chap stick instead

View attachment 307866

At least now I'm sure my lips won't get dry while I'm working on these!
Chuck those rod ends in a drill, makes life soo much easier!! Unless you like the "finger workout"?😁
Oh yeah!! Sounds just as obnoxious as I thought it would after seeing the exhaust in a previous pic. Your neighbors MUST be thrilled!?😉🤣🤣
Cutting new horse riding trails
View attachment 308264
Wait, what? I thought they were banned by the current administration? They do still exist..😮🤔😉

Last edited:
Chuck those rod ends in a drill, makes life soo much easier!! Unless you like the "finger workout"?😁

Oh yeah!! Sounds just as obnoxious as I thought it would after seeing the exhaust in a previous pic. Your neighbors MUST be thrilled!?😉🤣🤣

Wait, what? I thought they were banned by the current administration? They do still exist..😮🤔😉
Nah. Lol. I don’t have any neighbors 😂

I
Nah. Lol. I don’t have any neighbors 😂

I'm a believer in loud pipes.... I road many years and I will say the cars around you most definitely notice you a lot more when your loud.

I've owned- 98 Triumph speed triple, 88 kawi 750 (top gun bike!). 07 Honda shadow 750. Built many 450 Honda cafe racers.
Fastest was the 06 kawi 636 ninja.

Still own my first road legal bike, an 07 ninja 250r. Bought new and not worth enough to sell so just stored it in the barn when I stopped riding it. Been there since.

So kinda all over the place with them 🙄

I

I'm a believer in loud pipes.... I road many years and I will say the cars around you most definitely notice you a lot more when your loud.

I've owned- 98 Triumph speed triple, 88 kawi 750 (top gun bike!). 07 Honda shadow 750. Built many 450 Honda cafe racers.
Fastest was the 06 kawi 636 ninja.

Still own my first road legal bike, an 07 ninja 250r. Bought new and not worth enough to sell so just stored it in the barn when I stopped riding it. Been there since.

So kinda all over the place with them 🙄
It happens!! And yes! Loud pipes saves lives 😂

It happens!! And yes! Loud pipes saves lives 😂
Yes, and force trail closures.. I live pretty rural, we have a 20 something ahole with a Hardly Ableson who thinks he's evil knievel.. if I lived closer, those loud pipes might just COST him his life! Stupid, only word to describe him. Yeah, I'm older and yes, I was young and stupid too. But I didn't poop where I eat like this clown. I keep waiting to hear the sweet sound of metal hitting the pavement, LOL. That'll be a fine day indeed.

Throwing power tools at it? That feels like cheating. ;)

The chap stick actually worked surprisingly well! I also only got the thread on the turnbuckles going by hand and then used both a wrench and a screwdriver (through the pillow ball in the rod end) to twist them on the rest of the way.

Throwing power tools at it? That feels like cheating. ;)

The chap stick actually worked surprisingly well! I also only got the thread on the turnbuckles going by hand and then used both a wrench and a screwdriver (through the pillow ball in the rod end) to twist them on the rest of the way.
Yep, why just last night I replaced some rod ends with a drill. Works a treat, just be careful not to over do it.. like I also did on one🤭🤣🤣

Hey, my parents just sent me pics from there!
They say its ridiculously nice, I havnt been
Cool! Yea, it's def a great place to visit.

Back