What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200322_152347.jpg

A little sawdust therapy... Made a crosscut sled for the old shopsmith.

@adidas303 ... Thanks for that, you just saved me wasting my money on that esc..?? nearly bought one on Jenny's glad I didn't now though.
Would be alright if you own all the other stuff...?
Yea, if you don't have the traxxas stuff already its not worth it. I got super lucky having the traxxas setup, as when I first got it and went to set it all up I had no idea at that time either! ?
View attachment 71043
A little sawdust therapy... Made a crosscut sled for the old shopsmith.
You picked some wood that has some beautiful lines in it!! Great craftsmanship!! ?

Received and installed my EZR Struder. Also went back to standard PTFE instead of Capricorn bowden tubing. Capricorn has a narrower inner diameter and I think this is causing issues with the carbon PLA I am using.

8006336E-4AA2-4BBA-AD2B-10FA714CB763.jpeg

And I received my camera mount today for the M200 camera I bought last week.

E6A5793F-A298-4A42-8254-504CCE811458.jpeg

3BC3F8ED-04A9-48F5-8AD7-4042C1581C8D.jpeg

How the Heck!! are you gonna hold that and drive at the same time?!
Not. Haha. It will take a second person to film. Or I can get some buttery footage at the Sunday Funday events. ??

After MUCH trouble dealing with voltage hobbies and having to get my money back, I finally found a servo mount that I liked as much as voltage. I went with gka and there parts are outstanding! I also got some rear chassis brace spacers made out of aluminum. Gka is based put of Canada and I'm in the us, so shipping was a little high but the exchange rate from cnd to usd made it even out and I got a good deal. Anyone needing a servo mount, I highly recommend gka!
20200323_204452.jpg
20200323_204500.jpg

Bought 2 more of the "Spektrum" SR3100 eBay receivers put 1 in my Kraton, pulled the SRX200 out of the Senton and put the TR326 in there. And I changed out the servo saver on the Kraton to the Kimbrough.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back