What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A '69 GTO in Verdoro green!!!!!

Automatic? 4-speed? What version 400? Base, HO, or RAM AIR!?

Yup, I'm a true blue Pontiac Geek, and always wanted a '69 Goat!
400ci judge tribute. It’s got all the bells and whistles.
64EC9B52-6ADD-4B10-836C-82298A98F7E2.jpeg
ACC0A91B-B4D2-4BE7-B9EF-4274C4B67AE3.jpeg

CB0088AF-1953-44DB-880F-9743D3539408.jpeg
EAE05FB2-F1D0-403C-951A-5949867054A8.jpeg

What quality control!? :cautious: Dang, that's a bummer if bought new...
I didn't buy it a customer returned it.
Not much I can do about the board across the front.
15846540619401487320994304435113.jpg

SWEET! What cam is in it? Iron heads or Edelbrock?

I put a fully blueprinted 1970-spec Ram Air IV in my '73 Trans Am. Even though I built it for road racing/autocross, it turned 13.01@118MPH at the strip, with street tires and open exhaust.
Edelbrock alloy heads 75cc completely assembled, matching big cam, roller rockers, etc. for some reason I didn’t take compression ratio into consideration and it only runs on 110 VP race fuel ??

btw it’s for sale ?

Edelbrock alloy heads 75cc completely assembled, matching big cam, roller rockers, etc. for some reason I didn’t take compression ratio into consideration and it only runs on 110 VP race fuel ??

btw it’s for sale ?

What pistons are in it? Has it been overbored? With 75cc chambers and ~400CID, you should be running around 9.5:1. Bored out .060" would bump that to about 9.7:1. With a proper advance curve, and 14* initial timing, you should be able to run that on 91 octane.....

What pistons are in it? Has it been overbored? With 75cc chambers and ~400CID, you should be running around 9.5:1. Bored out .060" would bump that to about 9.7:1. With a proper advance curve, and 14* initial timing, you should be able to run that on 91 octane.....
Not quite sure. It was already prebuilt and I had to finish it off. Short block was done by someone else so spec is unknown.

I got some Ti screws finally in from HobbyKing. I got three sets of 10 but all different from m3 and m4 and heads type. I want sparks, cheap.
Yesterday I stuck some of these on my Noto roll bar. You can see I already fit flints in the other holes and they worked. Now I should get better sparks action. lol
3mm hex too so nice I have both MIP tool options so I didn't wear myself out...lol. ? ?

View attachment 70425
So in other words, you spend a lot of time on you roof ? ?

That esc, do you know if it needs unlocking with an app to use on other vehicles..??
Yes it does. Its proprietary to traxxas' xo1 model. You'll need a Castle Link and software, along with a traxxas TQi Tx/Rx With Bluetooth and the traxxas app. You'll need to do this step first. The app will have a option you can select to unlock. Go through the traxxas process, get an email to register with traxxas and its unlocked. Then plug it into the comp with the Link device and set all your settings of the ESC there as well (LVC Cutoff limit, Brakes, Punch, Timing, etc) and under advanced tab you HAVE to select Disable Live Link. Select the button to update the ESC from the software, once updated you can unplug it from the computer. At this point you'll be able to plug in your aftermarket Tx/Rx with it and be good to go at that point. Do Re/Calibrate the ESC as well, and then good to go! (y) (y) ?

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention/add that the ESC has Traxxas software on the ESC that has to be unlocked for high speed use. It also seems to unlock the use of other Tx/Rx's outside of the TQi setups.

Back