What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problems Cap'n... we're gonna need a bigger boat.. ohhhh dremellll where are youuu??

20240422_174701.jpg

This motor is temp.

This crusty 24 year old car is setup within for gettin down and that's exactly what she's gonna do.
Motor/esc inbound. Will deff have to dremel for the longer can anyway.
Also built a new rear input with a mod1 34t pinion used as spur.
All steel diffs/ locked. Front hd aluminum MIP cvd's... contact foamies.
Radio link coming.

This tc3 is going to be my little speed runner for a minute while I collect parts for the other build I'm very slowly working on.

Greased up and lubricated all moving parts of my quad. Picking up Paula from airport at midnight. I just ran out of meals that she pre made for me so back to hot dogs and ramen today. :LOL: will tidy up house so she doesn't have a stroke.
I go through the same 11th hour frenzy prior to my wife returning from a trip. Enjoy that ramen, my friend. 😊

Dan, at the risk of getting to personal, what does wifey do that requires a lot of travel?

She's an international secret agent
1713893188818.png

Dan, at the risk of getting to personal, what does wifey do that requires a lot of travel?
She’s VP of sales in a local private company that’s been kicking butt for three generations now. Before Covid hit she was going to China several times a year for weeks at a time sometimes to visit and monitor their factories and have meetings. Also lots of travel to Minnesota and Chicago, as well as Arkansas on our shores. After Covid, the common sense factor of remote meetings is being embraced, so she’s home a bit more these days. 👍
One time she traveled 22 hours to get to Hong Kong, attended a two hour meeting, and travelled 23 hours back. That makes zero sense in my book any way you stack it. She was jet lagged hardcore for like 4 days after that trip. But when she got home the house was clean and the Ramen was steaming. 😊

She's an international secret agent
View attachment 362728
Dang, maybe she is. It’s possible that whole “VP of Sales” thing is a ruse. I mean seriously, how would I know? She can legit scare me sometimes, and I’ve never understood why she practices running backflips in the back yard…
If that's her he might want to insist she stay home and be a full time housewife!:love:
No, that’s my job now. She insisted that I quit my day job and become a stay-at-home dude, so I’m owning that gig for sure! 😂

Last edited:
GOOD LORD! That Hong Kong trip makes no sense! Agreed! Glad she's home more now, must of been rough.
Me too, man. Good to have her home more often now!

Back