What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wigs makes for a softer landing...
So you might be able to put some old wigs to good use.
💇👴

Looks Okay.
But I see a possible problem ,in the near future..

>>> Since that wing mount is in two parts and it's just mated together with a pair of tiny M3 screws and that little offset rod, it's going to get stripped/wrecked as soon as you land on it wonky/twisted...
Unfortunately..

I'd bet Money on it.

I would design it differently for sure.
I agree, those little screws aren't the strongest thing that comes to mind... Any ideas for a replacement/ solution?
Also, any word on Rpm creating Anything wing related for the new exb v2?

I too ordered that wing mount; only issue I ran into was being unable to get 1 of the 4 screws through the rear brace. Thankfully the ones with a nut on the backside secured properly. Wing mount feels durable; we'll find out soon enough.View attachment 363676View attachment 363677
Mine cracked one we will see what seller does

IMG_20240429_195620.jpg

I can for the kudra stuff

You should start a thread for these specific parts; I'm sure people are buying them up like crazy and we have no real world feedback/ durability results at this time. I'd contribute for sure to the thread.
Review is posted

Last edited:
Pulled some super oldschool MT tire shuffle action over the course of the evening.. Love doing stuff like this, and with kickass results..

I did an update on my “twins” build thread explaining the how’s and why’s, but figured I’d contribute to this thread as well..🤷🏻‍♂️🍻

IMG_1803.jpeg
IMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_3886.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg
IMG_3894.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpeg

About to glue ‘em up, and can NOT wait to run ‘em!!! 🤙

I put the Max 6 V2 on my Typhon hybrid 6s. I had to learn new things about the V2 Max 6. Like now you use the HW App to program it through BT and that the ESC fan only spins when necessary. Very cool stuff. I like it a lot more than the V1 Max 6 because of those two functions. Calibrating the ESC to the RX and TX is also different. I'm going to be using a single QS8 since it doesn't unplug as easily as smaller plugs when doing big jumps.

20240428_161006.jpg
20240428_163754.jpg
20240428_170011.jpg
20240428_164009.jpg

That's interesting..
I didn't realize they had modular downforce vanes on their upper suspension arms..
View attachment 363742
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool when I saw them. There's a lot of details in this rig that are really cool.

Like what you did with the antenna 👍
Thanks, I didn't want a hole in my body, and my receiver has a stupid long antenna wire.

Should be interesting, probably be carrying it back with 4 destroyed tires and 3 blown diffs lol.
Good luck, and may the Gods of RC smile on you and your rig!

Well, never did my winter maintenance.....new job and laziness. 🤷‍♂️ Finished up my 1st one today. Senton 6s.... ret-2-go! 🤪 Changed out all 3 diff oils, new bearings, and checked it over....tightened him up. 9 more maintenance jobs to go, 2 bodies to paint and a Ryft kit to build. 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:😁✌️:cool:
20240429_211503.jpg
20240430_183839.jpg
20240430_183905.jpg

Back