What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished putting together my latest addition to my Arcade1up collection! 🥳 😁 ✌️
1000061251.jpg
1000061254.jpg

I had a Ford Raptor body laying around that was originally for my ECX Torment. Since I tossed the Torment I decided to modify it to fit the Senton. The rear fit perfectly, body holes and bumper cut-out fit perfect, no modifications needed. Did have to drill new front holes though, I'll end up filling and repainting the old holes eventually. I like it 😎

View attachment 364895

View attachment 364896

View attachment 364898

View attachment 364899
Say what now? Converted senton to a ford. Did you install a front brace for the tow truck to hook up? J/k ...sick looking truck! (y)

Say what now? Converted senton to a ford. Did you install a front brace for the tow truck to hook up? J/k ...sick looking truck! (y)
Thank you brother 🍻
Sidenote...I'm a Mopar guy, I'd probably be doing the towing :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 365304View attachment 365305
OMG. You own the greatest arcade game ever. I used to spend a lot of time in the arcade pumping quarters into the T2 game. It's one of those games that a console cannot ever live up to. You sir, have impeccable taste.

Nice work as always sir! (y)
Thanks man, this one really brought me out of a funk. What a great truck to build.

That thing is going to be sick! Ps..I can't keep up with you, ya got a lot going on!
I am hardcore ADHD, been medicated since I was a kid. That's why there's perpetually 5 or 6 RC projects cooking at any given time. I have a bad tendency to just look up at one of the shelves, get an idea, and it's time to clear off the bench and run with it.

Here's some current pics of the build. Mechanically, she's done. I'll paint the body tomorrow and wait for this infernal rain to stop long enough to try it out.

Attachments

• 20240508_193452.jpg
    20240508_193452.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240508_193421.jpg
    20240508_193421.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240508_193356.jpg
    20240508_193356.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240508_193406.jpg
    20240508_193406.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240508_193323.jpg
    20240508_193323.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
1000003785.jpg

Interrupted by a phone call, and I'm beat after an 11 hour day, but it's getting there! Zip up the wires and it's body time! Still freaking out about which color for the Lamborghini body. Internet is no help at all, d-bag owners paint these things everything which way under the sun. Purple or some kind of greenblue

View attachment 365304View attachment 365305
That T2 game consumed many, many of my quarters

View attachment 365390

Interrupted by a phone call, and I'm beat after an 11 hour day, but it's getting there! Zip up the wires and it's body time! Still freaking out about which color for the Lamborghini body. Internet is no help at all, d-bag owners paint these things everything which way under the sun. Purple or some kind of greenblue

That T2 game consumed many, many of my quarters
Really D-bag I just painted my limitless GT purple

At 52, first riding mower and learning to cut and manage this damn backyard tree trimming the hole 9 today...moved in at the end of the year, so my first spring. Hey, it's not Mr. Duke damn near killing me if you add the front and the side :LOL: Still tons more work at the tree line to open it up more and level it out.

1715280105931.png

1715280245114.png

At 52, first riding mower and learning to cut and manage this damn backyard tree trimming the hole 9 today...moved in at the end of the year, so my first spring. Hey, it's not Mr. Duke damn near killing me if you add the front and the side :LOL: Still tons more work at the tree line to open it up more and level it out.

View attachment 365523
Beautiful yard & cut brother! Cutting on a rider is one of the most therapeutic things known to man 👍

Beautiful yard & cut brother! Cutting on a rider is one of the most therapeutic things known to man 👍
Thx...

I never had one, so I took my push mower and did it ONCE when I moved in..... It took me hours to push with a 21" cut mower. I bought the riding one right after Xmas :LOL:

I feel guilty. I have been pushing all my life, and it does not seem far-riding. Quickly forgotten, when I have the edge, trim, and blow, I get all the walking back!

Thx...

I never had one, so I took my push mower and did it ONCE when I moved in..... It took me hours to push with a 21" cut mower. I bought the riding one right after Xmas :LOL:

I feel guilty. I have been pushing all my life, and it does not seem far-riding. Quickly forgotten, when I have the edge, trim, and blow, I get all the walking back!
Congrats on the riding mower. It's like a new truck but also cuts grass. Best to skip the lift kit though.

I have my fingers crossed for you that it’s a zero turn. I love it much more than the tractor style ones.

Edit: how rude, I never said congratulations! I definitely wouldn’t want to mow what you have pictured with a push mower!

Back