What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced my 37T spool with a 34T in the Typhon 3S and found a blown bearing on the front hub of the power module. She’s gonna rip some pavement now.

Installed the MMX8S in the Typhon 6S, replaced a bent CVD shaft, and fixed a loose pillow ball and oring.

FB8E5CA4-4FBC-4FAE-9429-1BEBAF678C53.jpeg

I took @olds97_lss advice and I am in the process of making a monster Slash 4x4.

I know everyone here hates Traxxas but it seriously took me all of 5 min to go from this.
20200514_180146.jpg

To this.

20200514_211815.jpg
20200514_212004.jpg

I was able to bend the rear shock tower on my Typhon 6s from all the high air jumps. M2c rear shock tower installed. I didn't finish the job because the wheel bearings sound and look horrible. Waiting for them in the mail ?. I haven't been able to bend the front shock tower though ?:
20200514_081315.jpg
20200514_081321.jpg

I was able to bend the rear shock tower on my Typhon 6s from all the high air jumps. M2c rear shock tower installed. I didn't finish the job because the wheel bearings sound and look horrible. Waiting for them in the mail ?. I haven't been able to bend the front shock tower though ?:
View attachment 80536View attachment 80537
I bent 2 rear shock towers on my Outcast before I bought my Voltage tower. I only bought the front one to match the rear, my stock front shock tower is still flat :ROFLMAO:

I would have posted this last night but I had to dye the chassis and found a few things that needed to be replaced, I bought the 4Pede used and it had the 2 pole Velineon system in it with the non TSM radio so it's probably 7 years old.

I now have a monster Slash 4x4. I need to order some new front c hubs and caster blocks and I'm pretty sure the servo saver is shot. Eventually I want to toss some GTRs on it and some MIP X-Duty drive shafts. Maybe get the Slash receiver box.
20200515_181328.jpg
20200515_192842.jpg

Replaced the axle bearings and shimmed the axles on the Typhon 3S. They were getting sloppy.

I bent 2 rear shock towers on my Outcast before I bought my Voltage tower. I only bought the front one to match the rear, my stock front shock tower is still flat :ROFLMAO:

I would have posted this last night but I had to dye the chassis and found a few things that needed to be replaced, I bought the 4Pede used and it had the 2 pole Velineon system in it with the non TSM radio so it's probably 7 years old.

I now have a monster Slash 4x4. I need to order some new front c hubs and caster blocks and I'm pretty sure the servo saver is shot. Eventually I want to toss some GTRs on it and some MIP X-Duty drive shafts. Maybe get the Slash receiver box.
View attachment 80540View attachment 80541
I just couldn't bring myself to spend an extra $50 for the front shock tower just for them to match. ?.

I'm working on this, it is a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010, circa 2008 or 2009. It would just hang after the Windows screen, it has been installing updates since about 10:30 this morning.
20200517_170445.jpg

For a friend of mine, he uses it for work the software is sort of old and doesn't work with Windows 10 so he doesn't feel like getting a new one. I mean if it still works more power to him.

For a friend of mine, he uses it for work the software is sort of old and doesn't work with Windows 10 so he doesn't feel like getting a new one. I mean if it still works more power to him.
I have an old dell laptop I have ubuntu on. I put an SSD in it and it boots up in about 14 seconds. With ubuntu, it's pretty quick in general. If only I could figure out how to connect to my network shared drives on a windows machine...

Finished up everything other than the cap pack.View attachment 80979
What motor are you running there?

I have an old dell laptop I have ubuntu on. I put an SSD in it and it boots up in about 14 seconds. With ubuntu, it's pretty quick in general. If only I could figure out how to connect to my network shared drives on a windows machine...

What motor are you running there?
“TP4050” is all I can say ?

Back