New HPI Savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this and the Kyosho USA-1 are the only 1/8 nitro MT's, amirite? Anything else out there?
Revo 3.3, Hobao Hyper MT, Redcat Earthquake 3.5, HSP makes a few, Exceed Madbeast, Kyosho Mad Crusher, Hong Nor Mega Booster-N and that is all I could find at the moment.

Last edited:
Neat to see the Savage still kicking. I had one that was pretty decked out with upgrades and still frustrated me almost every time I ran it because the design was overly complex and fragile. Took overwhelming effort and $$ to make it last through one track session and that's why I ultimately sold it.

Has traxxas ever sued losi? Losi had the duel servo steering on the lst/aftershock.I got mine sometime around 99'. Was a good setup on the steering back then. Jr racing servos.🤷‍♂️
Not sure what this has to do with the HPI Savage.

Revo 3.3, Hobao Hyper MT, Redcat Earthquake 3.5, HSP makes a few, Exceed Madbeast, Kyosho Mad Crusher, Hong Nor Mega Booster-N and that is all I could find at the moment.

Thanks! I didn't even realize the Revo was a MT, I thought it was a truggy like the E-Revo.

Thanks! I didn't even realize the Revo was a MT, I thought it was a truggy like the E-Revo.
Well according to Traxxas the E Revo is a monster truck and both are also supposedly 1/10.

Screenshot_20211022-180920_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211022-181145_Chrome.jpg

The Summit is 1/10 as well.

And I see Traxxas still makes the T-Maxx if you consider that 1/8th scale.

The Summit is 1/10 as well.

And I see Traxxas still makes the T-Maxx if you consider that 1/8th scale.

Went by the LHS today and picked up another Traxxas. Saw the T-Maxx there, didn't realize they still sold it. Considered the Summit too, but ultimately went with the other "1/10" electric Traxxas I don't have.

I'm not sure how a Stampede and an E-Revo are both 1/10 monster trucks, but uh OK Traxxas...

Went by the LHS today and picked up another Traxxas. Saw the T-Maxx there, didn't realize they still sold it. Considered the Summit too, but ultimately went with the other "1/10" electric Traxxas I don't have.

I'm not sure how a Stampede and an E-Revo are both 1/10 monster trucks, but uh OK Traxxas...
A rally?

Looks good but the price!?🤮

No kidding! I get hefty discounts on my RC stuff, and even then the price is barely reasonable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back