SCT410.3 build the Hekno Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet I just got a pair of TKR5580 for the front of mine. That's all I need? And I'm really liking that proline bug body @Hector_Fisher posted, wouldn't need to stub up the front if I went that route too.
Don't you have the tkr5570-17 (17mm buggy wide hex) kit, right? If so, all you need is tkr5569. Tkr 5569 just replaces the extended width hex's.

You're right yes I got these, you can see from the description where I got mixed up.

Screenshot_20221014-161311.png

You're right yes I got these, you can see from the description where I got mixed up.

View attachment 250089
I believe if you already have the hollow stub axles, you only need the slim hub adapters.
I'm curious as to why your front is wider than the back? Looked that way in the photo you posted earlier?
Or is that just how the body is?

I just checked and the width front/rear are identical at 12" so it's my lid. Now wondering if I should get another pair so they're equal again.

Guess I'll try it out and then decide.
Up to you of course, but I wouldn't sweat it. I know I've said it before, but damn that's a good lookin truck!!😎

Up to you of course, but I wouldn't sweat it. I know I've said it before, but damn that's a good lookin truck!!😎
Mine???? Dude thank you. I have so many cars I'm trying to play with and build up, stuff stalls. I keep stocking upgrade parts for everything tho just gotta get to em.

Mine???? Dude thank you. I have so many cars I'm trying to play with and build up, stuff stalls. I keep stocking upgrade parts for everything tho just gotta get to em.
Yes, that thing is bitchin 👌👍
@Hector_Fisher .. better late than never?

Attachments

• 20221014_195216.jpg
    20221014_195216.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20221014_195126.jpg
    20221014_195126.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 43
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back