What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what this is but could.use help... not so.much broken as missing, what screw or.connector part would I have lost??? connecting servo and steering stuff
1586305199580.png

I picked one very similar. But you know I can’t buy a red one. It’s gotta be blue!
View attachment 73639

I really just want to recrimp ends. I don’t want this soldered connector flapping around. Thanks for the input tho. ??
Amazon came thru quickly ????

A21788DF-55CD-4D33-AD83-905C2E1252D2.jpeg

And success is mine!

D8F8CFDB-45AF-465E-9E03-1148B360AC84.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I just got home from bashing the hell out my kratons. The 6s did Awesome! just a broken wing mount. ?

The 8s on the other hand, Well...

It bounced off a tree, on its roof.
Coming Hot!! out of the bunker!! ? put a crack in the body. ?

That’s not the crazy part either!

I think I’m the second person right behind @Megasty to grenade the rear diff ?

Haven’t opened it up yet but she was only front wheel drive at the end of the run and the rear wheels free spin... ???
9BF5CB52-0F12-4A95-806F-57CE2CFBE226.jpeg
611CB27E-A089-4CC0-8C2A-E08CAA9DFF15.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess I’m not as cool as I thought... ?

Upon further inspection, after completely removing and disassembling the rear diff. The only thing I found, it was a bit low on fluid... so I topped it off w/500k and figured must be the center diff???

As I’m reinstalling it I see this!! ?

25B3174C-B59F-4820-86A7-DEF2B0880E2E.jpeg

Just kicked a pin out of the CVD ?‍♂️
Im not so badass after all... ?

I guess I’m not as cool as I thought... ?

Upon further inspection, after completely removing and disassembling the rear diff. The only thing I found, it was a bit low on fluid... so I topped it off w/500k and figured must be the center diff???

As I’m reinstalling it I see this!! ?

View attachment 73819

Just kicked a pin out of the CVD ?‍♂️
Im not so badass after all... ?
You might be the first to do that lol

Why not???
The main reason is I’ve been busy!
I also need the piece that Dutch printed to hold the esc down, and I’m still waiting on my 3M vhb, it’s on a slow boat...

On my Outcast 6s I Broke another RPM wing mount, broke 2 in the last 2 runs. Also, broke the top screw that holds the front right spring in place. I'm done with RPM wing mounts.

Back