What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a felony yesterday! Spare set of rears today.

ED97A1FB-DCA5-4DAF-8175-D72079CA49FD.jpeg

Ordered M2C front and rear shock towers as well as the front and rear chassis braces and the rear tower braces. Also got an ebay cage for my kraton to try to protect the body and the replacement set of polo creations lights. Half the price of that V2 Infraction in classifieds. Should've just bought that... I think I'm done buying stuff for the Kraton though. Every Kraton purchase is a Mojave getting set back another paycheck.

Got some packages today🤣 Rpm Typhon arms, DumboRC reciever and a fan for the Granite, fan for the Outcast, pinions for the Limitless and m2c front chassis brace for the Kraton.
IMG_20210423_151036372.jpg
IMG_20210423_151512284.jpg

That is a cool buggy! Are you planning a new gas motor or going to make it electric?
Thanks ya I like it a lot it draws a crowd every time I try taking it out 😂. I was looking for the electric conversion but it seems like only RCMK Korea sells it. So I’m thinking of saving a bit and trying a Oniel Brothers engine in it mabey a 34cc or so. And a nice pipe. And let it rip. Or if I can somehow convert it to electric using dbxl Losi parts as the platform is quite similar in many areas

Received my Limitless CF rear wing from @Basherqueen today 👍🏻 (For the Infraction GT). Not sure what I’m going to use for the horizontal wing section yet. I have a stock wing I could trim. I could also 3D print something. I could use a chassis brace like I did on the T3SGT. Would like a CF wing instead.

FD2F2F75-405B-48A4-B939-1084AFC98186.jpeg

Received my Limitless CF rear wing from @Basherqueen today 👍🏻 (For the Infraction GT). Not sure what I’m going to use for the horizontal wing section yet. I have a stock wing I could trim. I could also 3D print something. I could use a chassis brace like I did on the T3SGT. Would like a CF wing instead.

View attachment 141595
How long was shipping?

Shouldn't be too long she is in Utah.

Item location:
Herriman, Utah, United States
I know which is a one stop to Reno from me so should be like 3 days max for me. But I've heard it's hit and miss for when it gets shipped out is why I asked. I ordered and talked to her directly couple days ago but still hasn't shipped yet..

Last edited:
I know which is a one stop to Reno from me so should be like 3 days max for me. But I've heard it's hit and miss for when it gets shipped out is why I asked.
Oh, so you meant how long until it gets shipped out.

Oh, so you meant how long until it gets shipped out.
Ya like I added, I talked to kimberly and ordered Thursday evening but still hasn't shipped out yet

Hey all, I’m new here. But new guys do buy things 😁 Today I bought my first RC. It’s a Senton 3S BLX, 3 Gen ace Lipo 2s 5500 and a absima acp1 charger.
Greetings from Holland n
Just a suggestion take the lipos back and get 3s as you'll want extra speed and power soon and won't get it from the 2s lipos. Where you can run 3s and turn throttle down until your ready for full power then turn it up to 100% trust me I have a stack of 2s lipos that never get used cause I made that mistake.

Just a suggestion take the lipos back and get 3s as you'll want extra speed and power soon and won't get it from the 2s lipos. Where you can run 3s and turn throttle down until your ready for full power then turn it up to 100% trust me I have a stack of 2s lipos that never get used cause I made that mistake.
Thanks for the tip! De lipos came with it. But I will keep this in mind if i want to go faster 👍🏼 This is my first ever RC car.

Back