What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason Segel Weed GIF
Happy Half Baked GIF

🤣😂

Got it yesterday for my birthday. Also have 20 mil diff oil and corvette body for felony.

20211009_125154.jpg

Got my parallel harness and QS8 connections for all the new CNHL packs from Radio Control Power today and also my new Holmes Hobbies 550 12t for the crawler showed up😍 looks like I'll be doing a bunch of soldering later...
20211009_140038.jpg
20211009_140225.jpg

So you're the reason they are out of male connectors :ROFLMAO: :p
Lol nope wasn't me, mine are all female 🤣 gotta change the EC5's on a bunch of the new CNHL packs👍🏼

Dang! Gonna run 8S or 6S on that thing? Maybe some M2C upgrades while you're at it?
It's for my daughter so probably start out on 4s at 75%😂🤣 have to see if M2C will custom make some spurs🤣

We all get excited when a brown box shows up on our doorstep regardless how big or small it might be. This thread will serve as a place holder to share what you bought today. Doesn't even have to be RC related.

We all love pictures so if you can, post pictures along with what you bought today. :)

That Arrma Granite you see for the giveaway... I placed the order with the LHS for it today!:D
Well, I bought 2 8s Outcast RTRs Saturday. 4 runs x 2 trucks later with me and my boy, I ordered n2c ball cup savers and some heavy duty rear sway n tie rods with aluminum ends. Every run in my truck I squished the stock rods right up in the plastic ends.

Well, I bought 2 8s Outcast RTRs Saturday. 4 runs x 2 trucks later with me and my boy, I ordered n2c ball cup savers and some heavy duty rear sway n tie rods with aluminum ends. Every run in my truck I squished the stock rods right up in the plastic ends.
I was looking at my son's truck that had the ball cup issue and I'm 100% convinced that the truck came stock out of the box missing the ball retainer and bushing as it was not there and there was no thread damage like it had been knocked out. Parts ARA716032 and ARA330582. The local hobby shop I bought the trucks new from is closes today so I just amazoned some replacements but kinda not happy it was missing on the brand new truck.. and I missed catching it till the 4th run. As a result of it missing it chewed up ARA330558 pretty good.

Back