What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told ya I’d fuçk it up
image.jpg

We picked up the Wife's new Subaru Outback "Wilderness Edition" today. Don't worry @SrC we will keep clear of your neck of the woods. :ROFLMAO: I'm really jealous, much nicer than my ride. But she deserves it. :love:

View attachment 175847View attachment 175846
Funny when you see a car that has the words "Outback" and "Wilderness Edition" in it and it is so shiny that you sunglasses to look at it. :cool:
I would have expected something more like this:LOL:
:
1635230144546.png

Funny when you see a car that has the words "Outback" and "Wilderness Edition" in it and it is so shiny that you sunglasses to look at it. :cool:
I would have expected something more like this:LOL:
:View attachment 176177
That's the difference between my wife's car and my car! :ROFLMAO: It's less than a week old, let me talk her into going for a "drive" into the foothills for a picnic. ;)

I bought a Team Associated Mt10 castor and steering block for my nearly new mt10. Grrr.

Yesterday I finished with shoo Gooing the body on the MT10 and adding some skid protection and Arrma clip tethers to it. I had already fixed the pretty much ‘out of the box’ wonky steering, so took it to the park my daughter yesterday evening.

Within the first 10 minutes chasing her around the playground I clipped a pole and it broke the front c-clip and block. I have hit that pole so many times with my granite with no issues. The castor and steering block on this car are a joke compared to the beefy Arrma ones. I love the way this car drives but I am not impressed with its durability at all. Today was the 4th time I’ve run it, 2nd time it’s broken 🙄 I’m not bashing it, just chasing my kid around the playground with it

Blah, I love the Arrma two year warranty. I don’t think I’m going to look at other brands after this. Except for getting a couple of small drift cars for me and the kid to race. Thinking those little 1/24th size wiltoy drifters.

74E183C1-7320-4018-A276-D3CF1D966C79.jpeg

1ED70FE8-60E5-4AD3-A89C-07CC0559ADF2.jpeg

6CAD5492-F801-4384-8D65-627B391C20E6.jpeg

2A9E2C74-8AAA-4FF3-8631-95DF4EA3F093.jpeg

I bought a Team Associated Mt10 castor and steering block for my nearly new mt10. Grrr.

Yesterday I finished with shoo Gooing the body on the MT10 and adding some skid protection and Arrma clip tethers to it. I had already fixed the pretty much ‘out of the box’ wonky steering, so took it to the park my daughter yesterday evening.

Within the first 10 minutes chasing her around the playground I clipped a pole and it broke the front c-clip and block. I have hit that pole so many times with my granite with no issues. The castor and steering block on this car are a joke compared to the beefy Arrma ones. I love the way this car drives but I am not impressed with its durability at all. Today was the 4th time I’ve run it, 2nd time it’s broken 🙄 I’m not bashing it, just chasing my kid around the playground with it

Blah, I love the Arrma two year warranty. I don’t think I’m going to look at other brands after this. Except for getting a couple of small drift cars for me and the kid to race. Thinking those little 1/24th size wiltoy drifters.

View attachment 176354

View attachment 176355

View attachment 176356

View attachment 176357
Those things broke all the time on my Arrma.

Those things broke all the time on my Arrma.
Yeah I know…I’ve heard many stories from others about their Arrmas and think it’s rather ironic. I’ve never had those issues with all 4 of my 3s Arrma cars. So it’s fitting that I experience the frustration now 😂

Horizon said they would take the car back and sent me a free shipping label even. But I’m fixing this thing one way or another (out of spite perhaps) at this point, so declined. Instead I asked if they would warranty the bad steering parts and c-clamp. Doesn’t matter if I’m turned down, I already bought new parts. Found some helion avenger parts, hope they fit and are tougher.

I just love the zippy way it drives! It’s the perfect ‘lava monster’ for chasing kids at the park play ground. My granite and vorteks are like tanks. When I accidentally hit my kids shins with the vorteks a couple weeks back it left quite a mark that I still hear about. The mt10 is 3lbs lighter and stops quicker, so when I hit her with it yesterday it was no big deal.

We all get excited when a brown box shows up on our doorstep regardless how big or small it might be. This thread will serve as a place holder to share what you bought today. Doesn't even have to be RC related.

We all love pictures so if you can, post pictures along with what you bought today. :)

That Arrma Granite you see for the giveaway... I placed the order with the LHS for it today!:D
I bought a premium membership to arrma forum yesterday

Back