What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the original version of the Maxx. I got a good deal at my local RC shop, and I found an unused gift certificate in my wallet I forgot about. Between the discount and the certificate I walked out of the store for a shade over $100 off what I would have paid normally. I now have two Arrma bashers and one each basher of Corally and Traxxas.

A talion chassis so the mongrel becomes a talion!
_20220526_121815.JPG

Another big money shopping spree😜

Got some wheel adapters so I can use my Dboots or Fortress tires for my SMT10 speed run.
~they need to last just for a day 🤞~
I'll use whatever handles the best at speed. The typical MT tires makes for a wild ride!

Oh and the light was just because. 🤪

Screenshot (8).png

Another big money shopping spree😜

Got some wheel adapters so I can use my Dboots or Fortress tires for my SMT10 speed run.
~they need to last just for a day 🤞~
I'll use whatever handles the best at speed. The typical MT tires makes for a wild ride!

Oh and the light was just because. 🤪

View attachment 219724
Just because is some of the best reasons ever! 😉

Bought a spare set of cvd's/bones for the outers on my kraton/outcast to have on hand. Also a spare set of centers for the kraton.

Need to find a good pin press tool to replace the pins on some that I have. I know the ones on my outcast are getting pretty worn.

Got this Infraction V1 for 50dollars today, thinking about making a low Typhon 6s with rally body on 😁View attachment 220181

How?
With a pewpew and a mask?
JK-ing..
No seriously? Must have been from an Estate sale from a recent widow who must have thought it was just some old Wallymart toy??

How?
With a pewpew and a mask?
JK-ing..
No seriously? Must have been from an Estate sale from a recent widow who must have thought it was just some old Wallymart toy??
It's was my friends first Arrma, i also got the body and ekstra wheels, metal housing for the center diff to

Back