What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am stoked to try out these belted banditos on my 'Slasher'.

View attachment 289733

lulz, these 12mm hex wheels are bigger (and probably heavier) than my 53/107 Hoons w/ the 17mm hex. I might put them on my 4s or 6s drag slash instead?.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got some of those on the cheap from amain (the 17mm) & was hugely disappointed. They were terribly out of round & unbalanced- couldn't run them without the front end hopping off the pavement. Hopefully you have better luck

Been browsing for something like this for a while. For $50 a couple dents don’t bother me. Should be good storage.

FD11EE48-41A3-43DD-8FDC-1BF4725280A0.jpeg

417D8B35-D6E1-48DE-805D-2514746C0D8D.jpeg

I got some of those on the cheap from amain (the 17mm) & was hugely disappointed. They were terribly out of round & unbalanced- couldn't run them without the front end hopping off the pavement. Hopefully you have better luck
meh, i might pack them back up and return them in that case. :(

Edit: More stuff trickling in. Also got my new office chair so I am off to put that together and then see if I can somehow fix this chair I broke.

PXL_20230401_170745096.jpg

Last edited:
meh, i might pack them back up and return them in that case. :(
You sure you got the belted ones, my reg bandito's were like that bad

My regular banditos were pretty wobbly also (and much smaller/lighter) so I was hoping the belted would be better. I guess I didn't look up the size and weight cuz these are way bigger than I expected. They are bigger (and heavier) than my 2.8 pickets and trenchers. They would probably work good on a Typhon, if they had 17mm hexes.

Ok y'all, this purchase was made right around Christmas time for an Infraction roller. Said purchase went in to shipping limbo for a bit, someone (not the seller)may have tried to steal it @ one point, then into the dreaded shipping purgatory. Seemingly lost, I'd almost given up. Hustled my ass back home when I got the message it had been delivered. Now I need to learn how these things work 😁🥴

20230401_145855.jpg

20230401_150320.jpg

20230401_150408.jpg

20230401_153128.jpg

20230401_153151.jpg

Ok y'all, this purchase was made right around Christmas time for an Infraction roller. Said purchase went in to shipping limbo for a bit, someone (not the seller)may have tried to steal it @ one point, then into the dreaded shipping purgatory. Seemingly lost, I'd almost given up. Hustled my ass back home when I got the message it had been delivered. Now I need to learn how these things work 😁🥴

View attachment 289841

View attachment 289842

View attachment 289843

View attachment 289844

View attachment 289845
Holy smokey's what happened to it

Well, at least it showed up before next Christmas! Ya got any plans for it, or are you just wingin' it?

View attachment 289841

View attachment 289842

View attachment 289843

View attachment 289844

View attachment 289845
Nothing, not bought anything for two months :oops::(
Dude! Get with the program, you'll never keep up with the Jones's at this rate!

Well, at least it showed up before next Christmas! Ya got any plans for it, or are you just wingin' it?

Dude! Get with the program, you'll never keep up with the Jones's at this rate!
Big plans, not sure if they'll pan out. Wanna take the diffs out of this & put them into the Chinook (it has scorched locked diffs f/r currently) Then sell said scorched diff lockers & start running the Chinook down the road 🤷‍♂️

Back