What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t judge me…..
IMG_2374.jpeg

I haven't received them yet, just ordered them. I wasn't looking for anything fancy, as long as I can see further down the road, it works lol

I get it. Not looking for anything fancy or expensive either. Want a pair for watching eagle and osprey nests from afar. Instead of hiking in and looking through my big camera lens.....Only to find out they aren't there yet. Been watching the thrift stores for about a year. Most are old, beat up and missing pieces. Still would like to hear you take on them. Have several other friends looking for an affordable pair.

This is how my life works. No chance of winning the lottery. Can't even win a door prize at a birthday party of 10. Planned to do some research on this pair of binoculars. Check out the reviews. Popped into a thrift store on the way home from work. Senior day. 25% off. Found a pair of these.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=adasion+...276321&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_4ru8t7v6f3_e

Prices vary and may be cheaper on Ebay. Doubt you'll find a pair for 12.00. Lol. A little dusty but, everything is there but the strap. Have plenty of camera straps. Cleaned them up and played around with them for over an hour. Super clear and can use them while wearing my glasses. Win/win.

20230329_174212.jpg

Which would you rather lift repeatedly?

20210401_172438-01.jpeg

Mine is a UDR. It’s got the live rear axle and insane suspension. It’s like traxxas’s version of the super Baja Rey. So far I love it.
oops, totally missed that.... but it is high on my top 10 list of must-haves.........

I get it. Not looking for anything fancy or expensive either. Want a pair for watching eagle and osprey nests from afar. Instead of hiking in and looking through my big camera lens.....Only to find out they aren't there yet. Been watching the thrift stores for about a year. Most are old, beat up and missing pieces. Still would like to hear you take on them. Have several other friends looking for an affordable pair.

This is how my life works. No chance of winning the lottery. Can't even win a door prize at a birthday party of 10. Planned to do some research on this pair of binoculars. Check out the reviews. Popped into a thrift store on the way home from work. Senior day. 25% off. Found a pair of these.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=adasion+...276321&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_4ru8t7v6f3_e

Prices vary and may be cheaper on Ebay. Doubt you'll find a pair for 12.00. Lol. A little dusty but, everything is there but the strap. Have plenty of camera straps. Cleaned them up and played around with them for over an hour. Super clear and can use them while wearing my glasses. Win/win.

View attachment 289135

Which would you rather lift repeatedly?

View attachment 289136
The long lens is probably sharper and will get closer to the subject especially with the crop sensor but the binoculars are much easier to carry lol...but it can't take pictures lol

Back