What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another 1721.

CC4EA51D-DF29-4D42-A443-21B2E2170614.jpeg

C7B9A87C-5167-406A-855F-3EF6F98DBAC9.jpeg

Ok y'all, this purchase was made right around Christmas time for an Infraction roller. Said purchase went in to shipping limbo for a bit, someone (not the seller)may have tried to steal it @ one point, then into the dreaded shipping purgatory. Seemingly lost, I'd almost given up. Hustled my ass back home when I got the message it had been delivered. Now I need to learn how these things work 😁🥴

View attachment 289841

View attachment 289842

View attachment 289843

View attachment 289844

View attachment 289845
Holy smokey's what happened to it
He knew what it was, I originally bought it off some other member who I won’t mention…. Made it run for the girlfriend at the time, she literally put it through hell, but regardless. First time around. Sent through FedEx. It went missing. Keep calling around and about 2/3 months ended up picking it up from the FedEx hub in St. Louis. It ended up being shipped UPS and sat around. Figured something else would happen. I’m glad that you got it.

Last edited:
I decided to splurge on 3 new ~$60/ea bottles of bourbon today. I have had the Four Roses and Knob Creek Single Barrels in the past* but have never had Blade & Bow as it wasn't available in Michigan until recently IIRC.

PXL_20230402_220453531.jpg

*I had upwards of 100+ bourbons in my basement in the mid-20-teens on those same bowed shelves my RC car collection uses now.

Last edited:
Meh, these little things really add up....

2023-04-02_20h35_33.png

2023-04-02_20h36_11.png

2023-04-02_20h35_49.png

2023-04-02_20h31_38.png

I don't have a Kraton but I want the stub axles to Truggify #2 of 3 Typhons, and my FireTeam shares all the other pieces except 1(?) of the dogbones and it was still cheaper than ordering just the stubs and I get free axles and dogbones. 👍

Last edited:
Also bought a 10x16 shop where I can work on my cars and keep tools and store stuff
o_O

umm, pics of the shop and collection moving there, and plans, and lol I hope to have a dedicated storage shed or shop for all my rc stuff 1 day. I just settle for a small corner of the basement for now. Actually, I am curious now about how much space my RC stuff takes up currently for storage and work space.....

o_O

umm, pics of the shop and collection moving there, and plans, and lol I hope to have a dedicated storage shed or shop for all my rc stuff 1 day. I just settle for a small corner of the basement for now. Actually, I am curious now about how much space my RC stuff takes up currently for storage and work space.....
I bought the shed for other reasons but made sure I got one big enuff to I could have a place I could piddle around with my cars.

I bought the shed for other reasons but made sure I got one big enuff to I could have a place I could piddle around with my cars.
ahh, a shed. I got ya now. Noice. That will probably be my move eventually but first I am buying tons of storage shelves and tubs to prod my brother to organize his hoard of Harley stuff so I have more floor space for RC car storage, and maybe a drift track, in the basement. ;)

Picked a Losi Lazernut from this seller. I'll update when it arrives! It says it should be in my garage by the 7th :)
Got it a couple days earlier than expected. Looks great! Can’t wait get out with it this weekend :)

6AB51C4A-ED4F-4652-9E40-B8529C45B30F.jpeg

Back