What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I'm on the scorched site looking around for stuff I don't need.
If you don’t need it, then don’t buy it. But seriously, you absolutely need everything Scorched offers for whatever rig you’re building. They’re unquestionably the highest quality components available at any price.

My first 1/10th scale crawler! Used the Eclipse15 code at King Cobra Hobby. Can't wait to see how much $$ I dump into this thing :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 359723
All you need is a little weight down low and a fusion pro Motor esc combo and you will love it.

Funny, I'm on the scorched site looking around for stuff I don't need.
I'm guilty of doing that all the time.

I'm guilty of doing that all the time.

It's worse when you just receive your order...
20240408_193319.jpg

I swear guys, I'm still alive- just too damned busy. Picked up this old Factory Team tc4 last week to go with another tc3 I got the week before that. Done buying older rc's for the collection for a good while. Got those 2 and a few rc12's recently. All restoration projects.
Next rc incoming is an Arrma and ill be back to bashing😅

20240408_144012.jpg

20240408_144047.jpg

I've been buying way too many tiny wheels

Or you haven't been buying enough small scale rigs to keep up... 🤣

Bought a steel front bumper for my street Slashpede. 134 grams to keep the front down for better steering. They call it light weight because there is 290 gram option.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 154608.png

What’s on the back of that 4080?
That's a pretty old pic at this point. That was my Jerry rigged dust cap cuz I was a tard and got the open ended version. I came up with something a little better not long after that pic was taken.
IMG_1154.JPG

But, as if they knew, my new 4080 was sent with an extra end cap so this will be going on the older one.
IMG_1156.JPG

That's a pretty old pic at this point. That was my Jerry rigged dust cap cuz I was a tard and got the open ended version. I came up with something a little better not long after that pic was taken.
View attachment 360023

But, as if they knew, my new 4080 was sent with an extra end cap so this will be going on the older one.
View attachment 360024
Ah okay. I should've figured. Is it necessary to cover up the holes in a speed runner? I just installed an open end 4070.

Ah okay. I should've figured. Is it necessary to cover up the holes in a speed runner? I just installed an open end 4070.
Necessary...no probably not. But when it comes to things like motors I'd rather spend $0.02 and 15mins on an ounce of prevention which, due to inflation, is somehow worth three and a half pounds of cure nowadays. At the end of the day it's an ingress point for dust and dirt and if a tiny effort is sufficient to drastically reduce the number of times I feel I need to disassemble and wash the motor, then that's worth it to me. Take stock of how much dirt and dust you see in the car after each run and you should have a gut feeling about the chances of and how much might make its way into the motor. The open end motors were made with boating in mind with water cooling jackets and no dust and dirt around whereas the closed were designed for cars.

Well jeez… reckon I’ll start from the beginning of the evening…😅

Tekin charge/balance cables 4mm bullets to 5mm bullets with balance leads, and milspec sheathing (x2)

Tekno ET48 2.0 shock standoffs (x2)

JConcepts S15 Truggy body Tekno ET48 2.0

JConcepts Relapse 4.0” truggy tires w/closed cell inserts Aqua A2 (2) (x2)

Mugen Seiki MBX8R rear camber link rod ends

ProMotion 1/8 Truggy wheels White (4) (x2)

Tekno RC 5.8mm rod ends

Tekno RC V2 hinge pin inserts (pills) (x2)

Tekno RC front shock boots (2) (x2)

Tekno RC rear shock boots (2) (x2)

Tekno RC Shock Cap bushings (4)

Tekno RC Hingepin Bushings (8)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 front control arms (2) (x2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 rear control arms (2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 rear shock shafts (2)

Ultimate Racing 700cst silicone shock oil 4oz

OS Speed P3 Turbo Ultra Hot Glow Plug (x12)

No Name Stainless Steel UMO’s (x25)

Createx Wicked Detail Cobalt Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Opaque Jet Black 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl White 2oz

Createx Wicked Flourescent Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Opaque White 2oz

Createx Wicked Cosmic Sparkle Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Plum 2oz

Createx Wicked Cosmic Sparkle Silver 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Electric Purple 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Magenta 2oz