What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to remove the servo saver with this Scorched RC kit on my dual motor limitless🤑🤑
Screenshot_20240330-083404.png

I have some Ram Jam stuff. Nicely machined Ti 👍
I have their Ti motor mount bolts on my Infraction 6s.

Are you sure infraction and kraton hexes are the same? I thought kraton was wider.
According to the exploded views for both vehicles, they show the same part number. If they turn out to not be the same, I'll use them on my Infraction 6s.

According to the exploded views for both vehicles, they show the same part number. If they turn out to not be the same, I'll use them on my Infraction 6s.
The Hex's for the Kraton (V5 6S) have more of an offset, 3mm iirc.
Theyre going to work great on your Infraction tho. I have a set and love them. RamJam has been putting out some quality products.

I see different part numbers in the exploded view. ARAC9416 for the Kraton and ARAC9413 for the Infraction.

Trying to save you a headache later on.

I see different part numbers in the exploded view. ARAC9416 for the Kraton and ARAC9413 for the Infraction.

Trying to save you a headache later on.
The part number for the hex on the Infraction exploded view is shown as ARA311035. It comes up on the Arrma site as used on the Infraction, Felony, Limitless, Mojave, and Typhon.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/aluminum-wheel-hex-17mm-14.6mm-thick-red-2/ARA311035.html

I must have looked up the Kraton hexes wrong. No big deal: they will go on my Infraction.

Also am tired of cheep hex screw drives so I bought a wera 2mm 2.5mm 3mm screw drivers off amazon for 25 bucks for my rc things

Back