What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Corally Torox 185 ESC and Corally Kuron 825 motor from Jenny's. They will be going in my new Corally Asuga roller that arrived yesterday. It was less expensive and made more sense than buying an Asuga RTR and throwing away the stock servo and stock radio system.

Lol too funny. Trade is was $550 for a broken phone so it was $950 total. 512gb model.
No offense intended of course. It's what many folks pay for a phone these days I know. Me, oh I'm rocking this Galaxy J7 Crown, free from ST..5 years ago!! 🙃 We all have our own priorities right?🍻

No offense intended of course. It's what many folks pay for a phone these days I know. Me, oh I'm rocking this Galaxy J7 Crown, free from ST..5 years ago!! 🙃 We all have our own priorities right?🍻
I only upgraded my iPhone to a 14 Pro Max last summer when Verizon gave me $700 for an my two-year-old iPhone 12 Pro Max that was paid off. I've never seen that much of a trade-in deal: it was better than selling it myself.

I only upgraded my iPhone to a 14 Pro Max last summer when Verizon gave me $700 for an my two-year-old iPhone 12 Pro Max that was paid off. I've never seen that much of a trade-in deal: it was better than selling it myself.
Makes perfect sense, as does your choice for the Asuga roller.
I never did a phone contract myself. A coworker of mine does, he said there's alot of BS in the trade-ins and phones under contract, IDK. I will say however that ST doesn't represent as good a deal as it did say 10 years ago. I've always bought refurbished phones off places like ebay, then brought them over to ST. I'm definitely due for a new phone, maybe I'll splurge on a Galaxy A14 ($80) or iphone se ($150)?🤔😂

Oh no. It's in stock at LHS down the road, 45 min.

Screenshot_20240327_160449_Chrome.jpg

Some ADU stuff for my K6 V5.

View attachment 357260
Please post feedback after installed and run! A lot of us are looking at the new ADU stuff, but haven’t pulled any triggers yet due to nobody really saying if it’s great or not. Their stuff is not inexpensive, and some feedback could really influence going with them or Vitavon, Scorched, etc.

Please post feedback after installed and run! A lot of us are looking at the new ADU stuff, but haven’t pulled any triggers yet due to nobody really saying if it’s great or not. Their stuff is not inexpensive, and some feedback could really influence going with them or Vitavon, Scorched, etc.
100%, will do. I thought it might be risky but the stuff I have seen reviewed, seemed decent. Taking one for the team! 😂

You are right about gaining strength by just adding a thin layer of CF sheet. It's how I did my "splitter areodynamic thingy" so the Senton could keep the Limitless front end and maybe, just maybe improve the air flow of the brick wall the Senton has up front.View attachment 356962
Here's some perspective: this was formed with cardboard and insulative foam.View attachment 356959View attachment 356960View attachment 356961 I made my shape to fit the splitter clips I installed while being held down by the lights. Locks in tight. Once I had that, I traced out the shapes of the 6 pieces on some .5mm CF plate. This CF plate was so thin I easily cut it with a razor. Next I mixed up the epoxy, painted the frame with it and added the CF pieces while making sure there were lots it the corners. You just need to actually hold this and try to flex it to appreciate the strength the carbon fiber added here. And this is how thick it is:View attachment 356957View attachment 356958

Among the lessons I learned with CF is to always leave the clear coat until you are done all cuts and have drilled all holes. Because it will scratch up, even if you tape it off. Running water and the finest wet paper you can get give the best results.
It's amazing how much rigidity a little CF will give , innit? Nice work on that piece btw. (y) 👌

Back