What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a lot of paint! Going to be pretty colorful I'm guessing.

Well three of those cans are technically variations on black and the silver is mainly intended to back the metallic red, soooo... not that colorful in the end. 😆

But the purple/green iridescent paint and lame flake stuff will more than make up for that with sheer gaudiness, I reckon.

Well three of those cans are technically variations on black and the silver is mainly intended to back the metallic red, soooo... not that colorful in the end. 😆

But the purple/green iridescent paint and lame flake stuff will more than make up for that with sheer gaudiness, I reckon.
Ok I got ya, what body you painting up?

Ok I got ya, what body you painting up?

My 3S Typhon. Already one of the sexiest car bodies in the Arrma line-up, IMHO.

But depending on how much paint I have left in some of these cans I'm probably going to be getting a clear Granite body next -- which I imagine is probably going to end up a violently sparkly red with silver flames.

Last edited:
4mm pins should solve the problem
Hardened steel output cup's as well
Scorched rc on fire again

IMG_20210620_100303_296.jpg

These are for the diff out drives right? Link please.
They are not available yet but keep your eye on the scorched rc website as they will be on there soon.
@Reubydoobe ... When, where, how much..!! 😉😎🤟🏼
I'm not sure they should be on his website soon. I'm waiting for a gearbox before I can put the outcast back together and test them but those pins are bigger than before and the end of shafts are slightly different as well. Got to say that old ones he sold me are still perfect and they have had loads of pack's through them on the beach.

Attachments

• IMG_20210620_101358.jpg
    IMG_20210620_101358.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
My 3S Typhon. Already one of the sexiest car bodies in the Arrma line-up, IMHO.

But depending on how much paint I have left in some of these cans I'm probably going to be getting a clear Granite body next -- which I imagine is probably going to end up a violently sparkly red with silver flames.
I’m painting a typhon 6s soon just waiting on some masking stuffs. 😂 and I have 3 different blues and black, silver, white, lol…. So I completely understand over prep. “IF” I can get half of what I’m thinking I want it to look like to come to life it should be ok lol 😂

Anyone ever bought a body and then have to buy a car for it? Went to the lhs yesterday and picked up a new proto form c8 body only to realize I didn’t have a infraction, fast forward two hours.. now I’ve got a new infraction roller on the way! The addiction is real 😳

Here's something exciting... bought two new ceiling fans for the house and installed them yesterday.

Cool! Aluminum casing? Dual fans, or separate units? How many RPMs are they? Like, do they lift off when you hook them up to the house ESC without mounting them first?

I’m painting a typhon 6s soon just waiting on some masking stuffs. 😂 and I have 3 different blues and black, silver, white, lol…. So I completely understand over prep. “IF” I can get half of what I’m thinking I want it to look like to come to life it should be ok lol 😂

Really curious to see what you came up with, then! Something extremely blue, from the sound of it. ;)

And yeah, you really kind of need black/white/silver just to back certain colors and/or prevent darker colors from bleeding through. So even if you just want a simple color scheme you can end up having to buy a bunch of cans.

Last edited:
Here's something exciting... bought two new ceiling fans for the house and installed them yesterday.

I'm sure all my RC's out in the garage are just going to love the upgrade. haha
I bought a really nice Hunter last year.

Bought an assortment of screws on eBay.
And kind of splurged at Amain. Didn't realize until after I got a shipping notification that I forgot to get the Castle Blutooth thingy......

213452343ed.jpg

34567n3574hged.jpg

I always have a few orders on the way. Right now I have a delivery for a some filming gear for filming the RC stuff (tripod, selfie stick, camera mounts), more Shoe Goo and mesh tape, and some power bits for my Milwaukee hex driver.

The order in this pic is from Amazon. It was supposed to be delivered to my red dot 5 days ago 🤔

Screenshot_20210622-105628_Shop.jpg

Last edited:
Back