what did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lobster tail, King Crab and shrimp scampi.....no pic because I was eating lobster tail, Kin Crab and Shrimp. All homemade with corn on the cobb and flavored rice.

It’s Tuesday!!! 😋

4386BDB8-927D-421A-A887-1A213951DC76.jpeg

Yummy 😋. Most have been asleep when I decided to post this.
Yeah I’m also at my best when partially awake. Like how I bought several 3.175 shaft pinions for my 3s cars yesterday 🙄

I’ve seen your what did you buy today posts 🤪 haha
If you would take Credit cards I would be wrenching on that Talion by now :p
I bought this shyte from Lows on the Lows Card lol.
I don't get it either, I never had to wait that long for my federal return, I got my state over a week ago, but with this admin. I guess everything is slow af.
but I don't expect anything faster from her anyway.
Janet_Yellen_official_Federal_Reserve_portrait.jpg

Last edited:
On a diet? Looks like some deep forest roughage with tons of fatty dressing:LOL: Should make a healthy turd!
After further taste tests I found out it’s better with bacon🤣
094CCD67-1406-478D-90E9-CFF70E1078F3.jpeg

Umm…I thought raw leaf doesn’t digest so good and the good stuff is slender in it and not carbonized. Tried it when a teenager after watching that one Cheech and Chong movie where they went to Amsterdam and we’re eating salad like that 😂 got a belly ache.

Maybe plain yogurt? Doesn’t look like the consistency of dressing 🤔🤔

Everything’s better with bacon! Lol
Exactly. Why does everyone always jump to conclusions…
Umm…I thought raw leaf doesn’t digest so good and the good stuff is slender in it and not carbonized. Tried it when a teenager after watching that one Cheech and Chong movie where they went to Amsterdam and we’re eating salad like that 😂 got a belly ache.
Haven’t had a belly ache in 20 years.. unless my wife starts talking…

Last edited:
Back