What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minion-Speechless-Jaw-drop.gif

I made 109 mhp on the stock blx setup with a pair of 6s 3300mah packs so I should hope so

Well I packed my F/R diffs with silicone ear plugs tonight. They took almost a full plug each. Had to leave a tiny piece out of each plug. Also found my rear output cup on my spool was almost spinning free again. Put even more red TL on it this time. Gonna be pissed if that let’s go again. Might be time to JB Weld that B.

Worked on the yard, the water heater (bad thermostat), my wife's little car, and spent some time cleaning the garage up after her last three woodworking projects. WHATTA MESS!

At least I did a *bit* of R/C work.....I scuffed up the paint on my Limitless body so I can lay down the base coat tomorrow......working on a High Visibility paint scheme. Getting kind of hard to follow the car at high speed with these old eyes!

@jondilly1974 Did that painters putty not work out?
That was my drag setup that I used the painters putty. I’m still waiting for the correct wheels to arrive. They sent me 12mm wheels and I ordered the 17mm wheels.

I bought a used Typhon 6S roller from a member here and it arrived today. It was pretty dirty when it arrived. I broke it all the way down and cleaned it best I could. Put new bearings in, except the HR front hubs, which I didn’t have new bearings for. I led the diff cups intact as they felt really smooth and seemed full. No need to open them today. I put in my BLX185 combo to get it rolling. Hope to get out and bash a construction site tomorrow if weather allows.

Change my punch settings to 6 from 9 on the arrma Mojave. I was driving it on nine and felt like it was heating up faster and could possibly be dangerous for all the electronics considering I drive like a bat out of hell. Also today was my first day hitting jumps and learning how to control the car in the air. The Mojave is a great jumper

Back