What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday......working on changing out stock/diff fluids...today....finishing up and mowing the lawn!
20220516_171154.jpg

Installed a few upgrades on my #MissGeico Twin 36'' Zelos Speed Boat!! I put in a Savox servo, I switched out my stock connectors over to the #OSE 8.0mm anti-spark connectors. For my ESC’s, I pulled out the stock Dyanite 120 ESCs and installed 2 Seaking 180 ESC. Last but not least not that I have upgraded my cooling system I can run larger twin props so I have placed an order already with Chris over @ Dasboata for a pair of sharpened and balanced Zelos Props.
2 Seaking 120's ESC.jpg

Miss Gieco Dual Rudder Intake.jpg

Nothing new no special body or anything.... Needed a spare body to bash to slow the rocks chipping the paint away from my other body. Adding Polo lights I had on hand from the crashed body last year, will put some dark solid color vinyl over the windows once I cut it:

View attachment 217872View attachment 217874View attachment 217876View attachment 217877

View attachment 217873

All together ready to bash outside of internal wire management! Missing my bar cage light will add it later. Wish I was as good as Flames and Gab here but this is just a purchased body to offset some scratches on my "old" 2020 custom body until Gab can get to me. Just tried to add a "little" twist to the stock v2 body for my v1 Infraction. Wish I could find a vinyl window tint but black vinyl will have to do unless someone knows of a site with tinted vinyl....??? Thx

1652804442912.png

1652804782852.png

1652804461411.png
1652804527169.png
1652804615028.png
1652804625923.png

Last edited:
Cannot remember if I posted this so forgive me if I duplicated it. Wanted to say thanks to @Tex Koder for the excellent 3D work to get me a longer battery tray for my Losi DB Pro so I can use the China Hoby batteries that are just a bit longer than the standard battery. Width I am OK.

We made the side longer so I still can use the smaller standard battery. Looks good!

1652836353201.png
1652836370466.png
1652836379115.png

Cannot remember if I posted this so forgive me if I duplicated it. Wanted to say thanks to @Tex Koder for the excellent 3D work to get me a longer battery tray for my Losi DB Pro so I can use the China Hoby batteries that are just a bit longer than the standard battery. Width I am OK.

We made the side longer so I still can use the smaller standard battery. Looks good!

View attachment 218224View attachment 218225View attachment 218226

Thank you for the opportunity to let me help you on this project. 👍🍺

Nice job!
Looks easy.

Was that last screw hidden behind the fake cigarette tray?

And, So much space behind that dash..
Can just about mount an automatic hidden pewpew sbr drawer up in there..

Nice job!
Looks easy.

Was that last screw hidden behind the fake cigarette tray?

And, So much space behind that dash..
Can just about mount an automatic hidden pewpew sbr drawer up in there..
That screw ( pictured) is directly under the windshield so the subframe has to be dropped partially as well just to access it. It is actually a pretty easy job. I swapped the HVAC plenum and installed a new Evap and heater core last May to add dual zone climate control so this was a redo of sorts.
Now about that hidden compartment... most of the open space on the passenger side is occupied by the SRS and dual glove boxes. It's all depends on what you prioritize as passenger safety and convenience, but that is feasible. 😉

That screw ( pictured) is directly under the windshield so the subframe has to be dropped partially as well just to access it. It is actually a pretty easy job.

That's good to know! Thank you.

I swapped the HVAC plenum and installed a new Evap and heater core last May to add dual zone climate control so this was a redo of sorts.

Okay! Mr. MacGyver ,I didn't even realize you can do that ,as an after-factory option..
That is very cool ,literally 👍

Now about that hidden compartment... most of the open space on the passenger side is occupied by the SRS and dual glove boxes. It's all depends on what you prioritize as passenger safety and convenience, but that is feasible. 😉

Hmm...
SRS and glove box VS mechanized pewpew compartment?

I think beach ball plus seatbelts takes care of the safety ,and footwell takes care of the gloves ;)

I'd like to see functional pewpew box! Please. 🍺

Back