What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not probably, it does.

GS feels like a lazboy on wheels. Comfortable.
Perfect for my wife and kids to go pick them up, and for her to go to work. Everything she does is only a few miles. Maybe 20 or less per day. The GS 350 has 187k miles, but it still feels and drives like a car that you just bought. I absolutely appreciate that car. I bought it with those high miles. But it has a good maintenance record. No oil leaks, transmission shifts nice and smooth. Amazing Lexus quality. Specially if you take care of it 👍

I typically do this to every 6s Arrma within an hour of opening the box. These screws and a washer.
Yep. I've even tapped the holes deeper & used a longer M4 SHCS w/ a washer. Have to watch the breakout into where the motor shaft is tho, not go too long.

Picked up a Kyosho Tomahawk & Le Mans 240S esc and 19.5t motor
yfHPcn.jpg

OZmv54.jpg

this is my first RC kit build in over 40 years :ROFLMAO:

This afternoon I started rebinding RC vehicles from my Radiolink RC6GS V2 to my RC6GS V3. The V2 only holds 10 models, and I have 12 vehicles I want to bind to one radio. Opening receiver boxes and removing receivers to get to the bind button takes a bit of time, so I'm doing them a few at a time.

Last edited:
I swapped my Kraton 6s from my RC6GS V2 transmitter to my newer RC6GS V3 transmitter. I hope to get the last of my 6s vehicles, a Corally Radix6, swapped over later today.

Edit: I got the Radix6 moved over to the RC6GS V3 transmitter, calibrated the throttle, and set the steering end points.

Last edited:
Figuring out why my pinky finger is brown. Kinda weird and it’s been like that for the past week and I haven’t bruised it on anything. Also went to the skate park and did some bashing
image.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back