What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every Monday I wash sheets and towels and vacuum. I've never did this once before gf moved in. I've gotten use to it now.

Does she show you the whip IF you don't....
Beat Down Whip It GIF by Arrow Video

At 52, first riding mower and learning to cut and manage this damn backyard tree trimming the hole 9 today...moved in at the end of the year, so my first spring. Hey, it's not Mr. Duke damn near killing me if you add the front and the side :LOL: Still tons more work at the tree line to open it up more and level it out.
Riding mowers are awesome. I started mowing when I was 12 with a Yazoo mower that was about 20 years old at the time. It was self propelled but hard as hell to steer for a 12 year old. Our yard was about 2.5 acres.
yazoo.jpeg

Still remember its final days, my dad was trying to mow with a broken front wheel and the motor was choking bad. Belt popped on it and my dad turned red he was so mad. He grabbed the bars about half way between the handles and frame, picked it up and did almost a full 360 spin and threw it over the chain link fence into the pasture! Drove to the next town over and bought a riding mower. 🤣🤣🤣 Sometimes I think he missed his calling as an Olympic hammer thrower...

Riding mowers are awesome. I started mowing when I was 12 with a Yazoo mower that was about 20 years old at the time. It was self propelled but hard as hell to steer for a 12 year old. Our yard was about 2.5 acres.
View attachment 366259
Still remember its final days, my dad was trying to mow with a broken front wheel and the motor was choking bad. Belt popped on it and my dad turned red he was so mad.

He grabbed the bars about half way between the handles and frame, picked it up and did almost a full 360 spin and threw it over the chain link fence into the pasture! Drove to the next town over and bought a riding mower. 🤣🤣🤣 Sometimes I think he missed his calling as an Olympic hammer thrower...

Or this...
chris farley snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

View attachment 366259
Still remember its final days, my dad was trying to mow with a broken front wheel and the motor was choking bad. Belt popped on it and my dad turned red he was so mad. He grabbed the bars about half way between the handles and frame, picked it up and did almost a full 360 spin and threw it over the chain link fence into the pasture! Drove to the next town over and bought a riding mower. 🤣🤣🤣 Sometimes I think he missed his calling as an Olympic hammer thrower...
That belt looks completely dry rotted but still hanging on! 😆 how old are you exactly?

Does she show you the whip IF you don't....
Beat Down Whip It GIF by Arrow Video
I’ve been waiting my whole life for a hot chick with a whip to set me straight. My wife is a pacifist, and far too kind by nature to make this happen. I keep telling her it would be really cathartic for her, and probably quite freeing, but she still won’t do it…🙄
I didn’t used to have any problem paying extra for that before I got married.

I’ve been waiting my whole life for a hot chick with a whip to set me straight. My wife is a pacifist, and far too kind by nature to make this happen. I keep telling her it would be really cathartic for her, and probably quite freeing, but she still won’t do it…🙄

Perhaps she needs some visual aides..

There's plenty of those "training" videos online that you could show her ,for educational purposes.. of course. 👍

So... worked on this gmc truck. Did a water pump and some other crap this morning. Got in to get the milage and noticed a "4 wheel steer" button.... I'm like... noooo way.... jumped out and lifted it back up... totally got 4 wheel steer.
In all my years and thousands of chevy trucks I've worked on I have NEVER seen or heard of this....
Coworker was laughing his tail off saying it's old news....

Not very often I see something new I havnt seen before.. thought I'd share with yall..

@Littlemotor you know about this? 😅🤣😂

20240513_105902.jpg

20240513_105926.jpg

Hell, I'm photographing shots on the quad & boat among other things every time we hit the woods or the water! Quads only 9 months old with 4200 miles! Great investment!😛😆

So... worked on this gmc truck. Did a water pump and some other crap this morning. Got in to get the milage and noticed a "4 wheel steer" button.... I'm like... noooo way.... jumped out and lifted it back up... totally got 4 wheel steer.
In all my years and thousands of chevy trucks I've worked on I have NEVER seen or heard of this....
Coworker was laughing his tail off saying it's old news....

Not very often I see something new I havnt seen before.. thought I'd share with yall..

@Littlemotor you know about this? 😅🤣😂

View attachment 366280

View attachment 366281
That’s awesome! I did indeed know they were out there, but never had one on my lifts. I went on a test drive with one of my mid-level techs to verify his drivability diag in one, but aside from the mandatory “crawl up under it to check this shitt out” maneuver-I haven’t been under one since. Pretty dammit cool! 🤙🍻

Back