What are you watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone remember the video series called “Faces of Death”? Narrated by Dr. Francis b. Gross…horribly cheesy stuff from I believe the early 80’s…I have rediscovered them on YouTube 😂
Only faces of death I remember are the movies of massacres and deaths in the most gruesome ways. I believe they are all banned now but that was some frightening things to see

Does anyone remember the video series called “Faces of Death”? Narrated by Dr. Francis b. Gross…horribly cheesy stuff from I believe the early 80’s…I have rediscovered them on YouTube 😂

The one that has stuck to me the most is the politician or public speaker that blew the back of his brains out on live TV and because the heart was still pumping, all you could see is blood getting squirted out his gaping hole every heart pump..

EDIT:

AND, the drawn, shackled and quartered guys by horseback.

My wife and I watching "Squid Games".

I'm catching "The Book of Boba Fett" and "The Witcher" season 2

The one that has stuck to me the most is the politician or public speaker that blew the back of his brains out on live TV and because the heart was still pumping, all you could see is blood getting squirted out his gaping hole every heart pump..

EDIT:

AND, the drawn, shackled and quartered guys by horseback.
The one I remember is the one with the monkey in the restaurant 😳

Finished up the Green Bay game WITH MY SON!!!! now watching out the window....hard to do while typing....waiting on the snow to get here 🎉🎉🎉👍👍. 1" here is a blizzard lol.
Watched three pro games today. 12, 3, 7 pm. Green Bay game was a good one, Rogers is a surgeon. Can't say the same for the poor Saints, at least they won.

Watched three pro games today. 12, 3, 7 pm. Green Bay game was a good one, Rogers is a surgeon. Can't say the same for the poor Saints, at least they won.
yes sir exactly the same here. I watched the Titans start by kicking the 💩 outa Miami. AFC South champs now!!! Then bounced around 4pm. Then watched that "BAD MAN" in GB do what he does. He deserves MVP AND SUPER BOWL

Just finished watching Reacher series on prime…so much different/better than the 2 movies in my opinion…as I’m a big fan of the book series and let’s say as much as I enjoyed the movies, it would have been better to have someone a little closer to the size of the character in book 😂

No Olympics, Chinese flu and human suppression, boycott.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back