What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more Limitless V2 and a Samsung S8 ultra tablet 😃

The Limitless is for street bash and the red is a speedrunner 😃
DSC_4040.JPG

DSC_4048.JPG

Received my new to me skyrc gnss unit today, big shout out to Mr @BobS for the fast shipping & excellent packaging!! Already plugged it in & it's working as promised, even picking up satellites in my basement apartment! He also thru in some duallock for good measure & even held it for a couple days until I got paid last week 😃 Really stand up dude & wouldn't hesitate to deal w/ him again!😍👍🤘

20221212_163906.jpg

Received my new to me skyrc gnss unit today, big shout out to Mr @BobS for the fast shipping & excellent packaging!! Already plugged it in & it's working as promised, even picking up satellites in my basement apartment! He also thru in some duallock for good measure & even held it for a couple days until I got paid last week 😃 Really stand up dude & wouldn't hesitate to deal w/ him again!😍👍🤘

View attachment 262255
Thank you so much for the kind words ! Glad you got it now it’s time to rip ! Lol

Thank you so much for the kind words ! Glad you got it now it’s time to rip ! Lol
I wish it was going in my speed runner for some passes, but that'll have to wait for spring 😉😄 Gonna pass it around my offroad bashers & see exactly what speed that my tires explode 😆

Ordered parts to put the Notorious back together after this past weekend's skatepark bash.
I know I'm going to lose the wheelie bar by going to the RPM hd wing mount and as much as I do love the one from 3d-RC I wanted to try the RPM one with the integral upright support to hopefully stop breaking those screws that go through the shock tower. If this doesn't work I'll try the turnbuckle mod or drilling out to accept m4 screws. Yes, my top plate is exb compatible.

Screenshot 2022-12-13 103430.png

Actually bought this a little over a week ago. Wanted to try them before saying anything. Anyone else use or own a set?

https://traxxas.com/products/parts/3415

Have other nut drivers and hex wrenches but, most are bulky and stay in the hobby room. Even have them for the electric driver but, dragging all of that with isn't always practical when you're bringing several cars. Unless there's a bunch of us I'll do it.

Really liking it so far. Especially for the TRX-4M. Everything on it's tiny. You can change the length of them and it has a ratcheting handle. I watch thrift stores for duffle/gym bags to carry my RCs in. Figured this would be easy to throw in and cover a ton of applications.

Actually bought this a little over a week ago. Wanted to try them before saying anything. Anyone else use or own a set?

https://traxxas.com/products/parts/3415

Have other nut drivers and hex wrenches but, most are bulky and stay in the hobby room. Even have them for the electric driver but, dragging all of that with isn't always practical when you're bringing several cars. Unless there's a bunch of us I'll do it.

Really liking it so far. Especially for the TRX-4M. Everything on it's tiny. You can change the length of them and it has a ratcheting handle. I watch thrift stores for duffle/gym bags to carry my RCs in. Figured this would be easy to throw in and cover a ton of applications.
My brother has that set, it's nice.

Back