What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the build begin…

BB55D721-51E5-488F-8813-A609BB4648E7.jpeg

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a particularly satisfying charging experience. I don't know Richard about electronics, but it sounds like some component is giving out. I've had no complaints about my ISDT kit and don't have any apprehensions about recommending their equipment. I haven't had any, "Ooohh...I didn't realize that when I bought it..." moments and everything has done what it says on the tin without any misfires.
Loving my new charger, is there a way to check individual ir values? Been fumbling around but haven't found anything yet

Loving my new charger, is there a way to check individual ir values? Been fumbling around but haven't found anything yet
You got an ISDT, correct? If so, begin charging a pack. Go to the page where the individual voltages of the cells are displayed and then page down. There you should find the IR values of each cell (it takes approx 30 seconds after you start charging until they're displayed and you cannot select the IR page if you're not charging).

You got an ISDT, correct? If so, begin charging a pack. Go to the page where the individual voltages of the cells are displayed and then page down. There you should find the IR values of each cell (it takes approx 30 seconds after you start charging until they're displayed and you cannot select the IR page if you're not charging).
Thank you, I'll give that a shot when I charge my next pack

A servo to try out in one of my crawlers (y)

View attachment 261660
Interested to hear your thoughts on that servo. It came across a few times when I was searching for a servo, but couldn’t find any review in it, so in the end went with the DS32xx servo.

Back