What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got part of that scenario..got the space, mancave..but not the loot for a fancy pants machine like that!! Just as well, I wouldn't know how to use it!!🤣🤣🍻
I grew up in an abandoned place, literally 8 houses "near by" (just over 1/4 mile to nearest neighbor) where my parents still live. I have brought the cars up there sometimes and had a blast 😁😁

I grew up in an abandoned place, literally 8 houses "near by" (just over 1/4 mile to nearest neighbor) where my parents still live. I have brought the cars up there sometimes and had a blast 😁😁
Sounds like you need to go back to your "roots" if ya know what I mean?😁👍😎
I did the opposite..grew up in suburbia, then bought a place in the country. NEVER going back!!😁🍻

Sounds like you need to go back to your "roots" if ya know what I mean?😁👍😎
Well, would be a long way from everything and everyone. Maybe if covid 4.0 or similar strikes. And I now realize city-girl may have another meaning than just a girl from the city... 🤦 English not my native language.... 😬🙄 And also, beeing from where I'm from, a city for me is a place with more than 40-50.000 people... And my wife bearly calls this place a city... She actually used to live in Phoenix, Arizona. Maybe we should just move there. I already have the Mojave, I'm ready!

Squirrel.jpg

Sorry . Tried to post a link of the milling machine. I googled it. Don't know where the squirrel came from. 🤷‍♂️

Man I'm gonna have to pull mine out, haven't seen the ole girl since mid 2022!! 🤣
Man I love this truck.
I love this thing. So much so I bought a second one I'm picking up tomorrow. I also finished venting the body today.

Attachments

• 20230323_170220.jpg
    20230323_170220.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20230323_170213.jpg
    20230323_170213.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 23
Parts for at least a dozen trucks I picked up. An Arrma Raider XL in rough shape, a Losi TEN-SCTE that needs a bit of help, Bandit and Rustler, ECX Torment, Associated SC10, and, I can't even remember what all else at the moment.

Limited-time deal: DKKY 1/10 1/8 1/5 RC Model Car Brushed Brushless Motor Heatsink 4028 High Speed Cooling Fan Dual Fans 12V Aluminum Fan Cover DIY Kits for TRAXXAS ARRMA Axial RC Car Upgrade Parts (Blue) https://a.co/d/6n3tOBr

Didn't need a set but 14.00 I bought 2. Already own a set and like the on/off button.

Screenshot_20230324_084930_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back