What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Toe Cutter is getting some improvements. Well the rear hubs are flawless, look & work beautifully. On to the front. Wait a minute...does anyone else notice something wrong with the 3rd picture??!!!??? Wtf??!!!☹🤬🤬🤬🤬 Already sent an email w/ the same picture to the seller, waiting for a response. Bought on eBay so hopefully it will be rectified

20220724_164926.jpg

20220724_173055.jpg

20220724_171959.jpg

Today's the day. The new kitchen cabinets get installed. Its been a busy couple of weeks. Not going to lie, its been a little stressful. Worked ourselves off our feet yesterday, getting the walls and ceiling sanded, primed and painting. Floors cleaned, furniture moved etc. We wanted to limit the amount of dust and painting that needed to be done after the new kitchen goes in.

Doesn't look like much in this photo but it will look good then its done.

20220725_074941.jpg

Work to be done: cabinets, benchtop, electrical, plumbing, cornices, paint cornices, appliance install.++

The Toe Cutter is getting some improvements. Well the rear hubs are flawless, look & work beautifully. On to the front. Wait a minute...does anyone else notice something wrong with the 3rd picture??!!!??? Wtf??!!!☹🤬🤬🤬🤬 Already sent an email w/ the same picture to the seller, waiting for a response. Bought on eBay so hopefully it will be rectified

View attachment 231662

View attachment 231663

View attachment 231664
They’ll make it right. I had an issue with them on eBay and they sent me the correct part via DHL so I had it in about a week. And they told me to keep the wrong part even though I have no use for it. Lol.

They’ll make it right. I had an issue with them on eBay and they sent me the correct part via DHL so I had it in about a week. And they told me to keep the wrong part even though I have no use for it. Lol.
I hope so, then I'll just have to find a single right side & I'll have another set!😆

I did alot today.
Tired.

My sons dream car.
I build it secret , and will give him this when it is totally ready to run

He got new Kraton EXB 6s
i have work alot with this rig today.
All bearings extra greased.
RPM arms
RPM rear wing mount
Diff oils , 30k rear, 300k center, 60k front
Max 8 esc 1900kv motor, 4s
High speed fans motor and esc highvoltage
RPM Front bumber
Corro X spray all electrical, also receiver
Servo 35kg
Dusty motors cover
And finally Silicone cover spray and wipe whole rig.

Left to do
1 Paint clear stock Kraton body FluoGreen and black , this is his favorite colors in RCs and overall also.
Gorilla tape inside of the body with hair dryer heat.
2 Soldering single ESC EC5 connector
3 Programming ESC
4 Indoor mini driving test and adjust controller, to begin with 75% max throttle on his Futuba Digital radio

I will give him one of my almost brand new 4s 8000mah i got couple days ago.

I should have done this in 2-3 days, i don't know why i did almost everything today, very tired now.

raw

Xxl kraten has two trays. And a fan.
Limitless is repaired.

View attachment 231959

View attachment 231960

Funny I cannot remember your username handle sometimes but I know this shaggy carpet rug each time you post identifies the user for me. LOL

Nice work!

Earlier bash and the new PowerHobby motor fan died on the FT. First time using that fan. I need better fan guards to keep dirt out so taking it off. PowerHobby is sending me a new one emailed today and a free replacement is on the way.

1658794389666.png
1658794405618.png

Ha
Funny I cannot remember your username handle sometimes but I know this shaggy carpet rug each time you post identifies the user for me. LOL

Nice work!

Earlier bash and the new PowerHobby motor fan died on the FT. First time using that fan. I need better fan guards to keep dirt out so taking it off. PowerHobby is sending me a new one emailed today and a free replacement is on the way.

View attachment 231971View attachment 231973

Nice work!

Ha! Same w/ me & the rug- recognize it immediately 😅

Nice work!

It's a dead giveaway, girlfriend has to have this damn rug. I loose so much in it 🤣 that sucks about the fan! They don't seem to last long.

Back