Notorious J

Big Boy With Cool Toys
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Chopped a 6s tower to make a custom one for the Typhon 3s. I like the new shock angle plus I left just a tiny bit of the tower higher than the stock to help absorb some of the scrapes. Of by about an 1/8 of an inch from center, but overall pleased with the look. 20200106_120857.jpg

jondilly1974

Speed running rookie, 3D printing fool
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Chopped a 6s tower to make a custom one for the Typhon 3s. I like the new shock angle plus I left just a tiny bit of the tower higher than the stock to help absorb some of the scrapes. Of by about an 1/8 of an inch from center, but overall pleased with the look. View attachment 59848
Would you believe me if I said I’m doing something very similar today? I’m 3S printing new towers and cutting a piece of aluminum bar stock to reinforce it. I’m using limitless shocks tho 👍🏻

Notorious J

Big Boy With Cool Toys
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Would you believe me if I said I’m doing something very similar today? I’m 3S printing new towers and cutting a piece of aluminum bar stock to reinforce it. I’m using limitless shocks tho 👍🏻
I just hope the aluminum doesn't destroy the tower in a rollover. Guinea pigs we are Jon😁

jondilly1974

Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I just hope the aluminum doesn't destroy the tower in a rollover. Guinea pigs we are Jon😁
I will have a full body on mine so it should hold up ok. If you’re using the Typhon body it may get dinged up on a hard roof landing.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Kraton 6s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
Give me a double cut, hold the garden 👍🏻👍🏻
We grow our own vegetables. Romanesco and cauliflower roasted with preserved lemon and sweet pimenton. Worth eating.

Mr.Duke

~ Formerly From Hazzard County ~
Staff member
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Talion
Cutting trees, pulling stumps, and clearing out more room behind my main bash spot.

I’ve got my helper with me today doing chain work and helping me drive the tractor
CEC705AE-9E1B-4B52-A4CD-8D27FB3C9A1F.jpeg

jondilly1974

Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Cutting trees, pulling stumps, and clearing out more room behind my main bash spot.

I’ve got my helper with me today doing chain work and helping me drive the tractor
View attachment 60497
With a helper like that, who needs a winch?