What upgrade parts would you want made?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed!

Although I don't think Arrma parts will ever reach traxxas levels. I do think that there's sufficient demand for a wide variety of aftermarket parts. I hope there's parts for both the 1/10 line and the 1/8 line of Arrma vehicles. I have seen RPM recently released parts for the Arrma 1/8 scalers. This probably means that there will be more 1/8 scale parts comming very soon. And then hopefully they will come out with the parts for the 1/10 scale line .

Im agereeing with you but traxxas is for more than 15 years on the market and arrma for about 2-3 years, we will see whats happening...I have to say that there is a sufficient demand on the market and i can only speak for germany. We germans are used to like aluminium parts...if you are going to look at the old Losi Lst models almost every model was fully upgraded with aluminium parts...we have to wait and see what the aftermarket producers are going to release. My opinion is and will be that there is a sufficient amount of demands for the parts in germany, we are all awaiting the aftermarket aluminium parts! :) Greets

Im agereeing with you but traxxas is for more than 15 years on the market and Arrma for about 2-3 years, we will see whats happening...I have to say that there is a sufficient demand on the market and i can only speak for germany. We germans are used to like aluminium parts...if you are going to look at the old Losi Lst models almost every model was fully upgraded with aluminium parts...we have to wait and see what the aftermarket producers are going to release. My opinion is and will be that there is a sufficient amount of demands for the parts in germany, we are all awaiting the aftermarket aluminium parts! :) Greets
Absolutely!
I think Arrma has huge potential for a massive following. Affordable, durable RTR rc's are awesome! But, the enthusiast will get bored if the hop up parts never come. I love my Granite and I will never sell it.I just wish there were better parts available to make it just that much better. I will be getting a Typhon very soon. Probably in a week. And I will be upgrading that too. I don't like Traxxas. Too expensive for what you get. And I honestly think that the Arrma vehicles are the best looking vehicles out there! That said, even if more hop up parts don't come. I will still rock Arrma gear!

Absolutely!
I think Arrma has huge potential for a massive following. Affordable, durable RTR rc's are awesome! But, the enthusiast will get bored if the hop up parts never come. I love my Granite and I will never sell it.I just wish there were better parts available to make it just that much better. I will be getting a Typhon very soon. Probably in a week. And I will be upgrading that too. I don't like Traxxas. Too expensive for what you get. And I honestly think that the Arrma vehicles are the best looking vehicles out there! That said, even if more hop up parts don't come. I will still rock Arrma gear!

We will see what the arrmas are going to be...but i wish that the arrmas get aftermarket parts like traxxas... Traxxas is my opinion is a whole bunch of plastic sold for 1000$ that you have to upgrade...

Differential pins for the arrma talion please
Make it out of steel
Im looking for someone to make those pins out of steel

the upgrades made for the Raider XL is a joke. Lol
Stuff that is not really needed like red crap??

Instead of the things this buggy needs such as:

Alloy bellcrank
Alloy Steering blocks
Alloy C-hubs
Alloy axle carriers
CVD universals
Heavy Duty outdrives
Ti Turnbuckles

And this is a few that i noticed aftee visiting Arrmas website. Instead.... Red motor plate, red shock bracing, red crap, etc...

Come on Arrma....step up!!!

the upgrades made for the Raider XL is a joke. Lol
Stuff that is not really needed like red crap??

Instead of the things this buggy needs such as:

Alloy bellcrank
Alloy Steering blocks
Alloy C-hubs
Alloy axle carriers
CVD universals
Heavy Duty outdrives
Ti Turnbuckles

And this is a few that i noticed aftee visiting Arrmas website. Instead.... Red motor plate, red shock bracing, red crap, etc...

Come on Arrma....step up!!!
Nice list!

Hi

Nope. It would be nice if Arrma would spill the beans on why they stopped production on so many upgrades. They made a limited run and that was it.

Arrma don't give 2 craps!
When i emailed them regarding my brokeass raider xl. All they cared about was sending me thier already flawed design stuff. I fired it back at them and stated that there was NO point in installing something that would fail right after putting it into the buggy.

After a few emails later...
Told em i would never buy another Arrma product....

Thier reply....

Sorry to hear that.

End of emails........
Really????

Arrma don't give 2 craps!
When i emailed them regarding my brokeass raider xl. All they cared about was sending me thier already flawed design stuff. I fired it back at them and stated that there was NO point in installing something that would fail right after putting it into the buggy.

After a few emails later...
Told em i would never buy another Arrma product....

Thier reply....

Sorry to hear that.

End of emails........
Really????
What's the email address @Swampie

Chassis braces
Front and rear hubs
Wing mount
Diff housing front center rear
Spur gear cover
Front bumper
Steal cage would be nice
Idk I'm sure they could come up with options

Chassis braces
Front and rear hubs
Wing mount
Diff housing front center rear
Spur gear cover
Front bumper
Steal cage would be nice
Idk I'm sure they could come up with options
One piece center diff housing/ motor mount for the Kraton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back