What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are gonna love this..I was working on this and wasn't even going to mention it.
View attachment 283142

When I noticed this...😳
View attachment 283143View attachment 283144
I guess if it can be broken...I'll be the one who proves it. I'm pretty sure this happened today when the esc cut out in mid air..dropped like a sac of rocks on the rear. Gonna submit for the 1 year warranty she offers. 🥴
She offers a warranty??? Lol
Post in thread 'What did you break today?' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-break-today.8928/post-765693
Just today I cloned me a CF Limitless front tower for my GT build
20230316_042107.jpg

Yep 1 year. $1 for warranty plus $5 for shipping. And the new part has a 1 year warranty as well.

Wow!

I need to get my little hands on a Decent CNC mill/router for my garage and start cutting my own CF parts ,Damn it!!
And, anyone know where Ms BQ is sourcing her carbon plates from?

Rained out of work today so I tore the rear end of the Black Sheep apart. Found I had completely sheared the diff side pins off the right side axle, shattered both pins under the sun gears & the steel insert in the diff cup came loose & fell out. Gave me a good reason to put on a new m2c input cup & a scorched titanium rear center driveshaft that I just happened to have lying around. 😃😁👍🤘

20230316_122651.jpg

20230316_133602.jpg

20230316_145911.jpg

20230316_130122.jpg

20230316_153135.jpg

Not sure it counts as a break, popped the rear hinge pin out of the lower rear, I found a nice rock to launch off at Folsom. Pulled it apart and put it back together and the holes were a little worn so I ordered a HR one to replace it when I got home.

View attachment 285920
Nice. Looks like you were out in my neck of the woods. If you ever want to meet up for a bash session let me know. I generally head out to Folsom Lake.

Nice. Looks like you were out in my neck of the woods. If you ever want to meet up for a bash session let me know. I generally head out to Folsom Lake.
I got a new yearly pass today. I'll probably be out there Saturday in the big lot with an airplane with the neighborhood kids who fly RC. I can throw the truck in the car too.

The bank!! ❌
I don't live in silicon valley. 12 bucks for the bell crank, gonna put a through bolt with nut and washer on wing mount and I have 2 more sets of back flips.😎

Digging a little deeper there is a ton of play forward and back on that left side, gearbox case has a crack allowing the spread. The evil empire ( Amazon ) to the rescue for 12 bucks with free shipping and it'll be here tomorrow.

I may drive down to the hobby shop anyway and see if they have one on the wall to have a spare.

I got a new yearly pass today. I'll probably be out there Saturday in the big lot with an airplane with the neighborhood kids who fly RC. I can throw the truck in the car too.
Nice. I need to renew mine next month. I see quite a few people flying the copters out there. I know exactly where you mean. I have my sons first ever baseball game this weekend or else I would be out there.

Maybe I’ll see you out there one day. Keep hoping I run into some other RC enthusiasts at Folsom Lake.

Last edited:
Nothing! 🥳 2 packs through the granite, and one with the Mojave. Even my 6yo son had a pack (2s) through the Kyosho DBX and he didn't break anything either. Our friends went home with their cars in one piece. To day was a good day 👍
Gotta love those days!!! (y) 😁

Back