What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had the Dyson Animal since 2011 I think. Hardly gets used. We have owned a robot vacuum for a few years now and it does a great job of sweeping daily. We still grab the Dyson to follow up once a month or on demand, but not as often as you would think. We use the Dyson for the stairs mostly.

Damn straight! Or wife that doesn't want to carry it up and down the stairs! I got one of them on each of my 3 floors...
One wife per floor, no wonder you have no money for the hobby!
Let me ask my ground floor wife if we should move into a 2 story house... ;)

Let me postpone that question until after x-mas though ?

I’ve had the Dyson Animal since 2011 I think. Hardly gets used. We have owned a robot vacuum for a few years now and it does a great job of sweeping daily. We still grab the Dyson to follow up once a month or on demand, but not as often as you would think. We use the Dyson for the stairs mostly.
I would love to get a Roomba (or equivalent) but I am *very* certain that my little German Shepherd pup would rip it a new ass if he seen that thing scooting around :ROFLMAO: Maybe when he is a bit older. Plus, this was a bit of an emergency buy, our last vacuum took its last breath, and is not worth fixing. I plan on doing more homework for a robot sweeper, no doubt (y)

Got to keep the wifey happy with her new vacuum. Or is that to clean your rigs and shop?:ROFLMAO:

She already said I'm not allowed to use it out in the shop... I am only allowed to use the Shop Vac :LOL:

I would love to get a Roomba (or equivalent) but I am *very* certain that my little German Shepherd pup would rip it a new ass if he seen that thing scooting around :ROFLMAO: Maybe when he is a bit older. Plus, this was a bit of an emergency buy, our last vacuum took its last breath, and is not worth fixing. I plan on doing more homework for a robot sweeper, no doubt (y)

She already said I'm not allowed to use it out in the shop... I am only allowed to use the Shop Vac :LOL:
Our cat won’t even move when the vacuum comes his way. He side eyes it and says “I wish it would come my way” with the attitude only a 20lb cat would have.

Long story, but I bought a Eufy vacuum on Amazon for Xmas a few years ago for the Mrs. The tracking said it wasn’t going to make it in time for Xmas, so Amazon proactively reached out to me on the 23rd of Dec to apologize. I told them it wasn’t a big deal to me. A day or two late isn’t going to end the world. They insisted on refunding the shipping. Well I’m a Prime member and it was free shipping, but whatever. That’s fine.

I get home from work that day and the thing was already delivered. And I checked my Amazon account and they refunded my whole purchase, not just the shipping. So in the end I got a free Eufy robot vacuum.

I have a great idea. Find a roomba and make it remote controlled. 8s power??? Dare I say 12s?
This showed up today. Forgot I even ordered it.

Attachments

• 20201124_194729.jpg
    20201124_194729.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 22
The max 5 combo was $70 off on Amazon, so the K8 has some parts coming soon:
Max 5, 800kv combo
Saga 35t pinion
HR 34t spur
PPS motor insert
This also means that my infraction will be handed down the 8s system. Can wait to see these both in action.
And a 6s system will be hitting the classifieds soon. ?

Back