What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so round two on the Outcast 😂 broke the T2T/wing mount brace so got that replaced with the Kraton version. Also replaced the broken wing mount screws.
IMG_20210414_154427238.jpg
IMG_20210414_170945502.jpg

Pulled logs from the Lim, adjusted perfect pass, went up on pinion to see if I'm tapped out on 6s for next passes. Now just have to wait to run hoping Sunday will be light enough winds.

Got about half my garden planted today as we should be freeze free now. Still have to plant lettuce, broccoli, brussel sprouts, bell peppers and cucumbers. Stopped as the winds are rediculas today and it's no fun having dirt and manure blow up in your face 🤮

Changed ESC on bigrock to 150a spektrum. I want to go 4s on it haven't decided on a motor but might try stock and see if it'll hold I have an extra if I kill it. Added upgraded CVDS to the senton and changed out shock oil front and rear on senton also. Needed a little more cushion and not.so much bounce lol.

16187135501736133314191548394369.jpg

Got about half my garden planted today as we should be freeze free now. Still have to plant lettuce, broccoli, brussel sprouts, bell peppers and cucumbers. Stopped as the winds are rediculas today and it's no fun having dirt and manure blow up in your face 🤮
Lol tilling mine tomorrow,we got chance of freeze wed.watched a crazy true story movie from I think your area.MURDER MOUNTAIN,ever see it???
Changed ESC on bigrock to 150a spektrum. I want to go 4s on it haven't decided on a motor but might try stock and see if it'll hold I have an extra if I kill it. Added upgraded CVDS to the senton and changed out shock oil front and rear on senton also. Needed a little more cushion and not.so much bounce lol.

View attachment 140376
Put it in there 26t.youll love it.alot more torque

Lol tilling mine tomorrow,we got chance of freeze wed.watched a crazy true story movie from I think your area.MURDER MOUNTAIN,ever see it???

Put it in there 26t.youll love it.alot more torque
Huh never heard of it I'll have to look it up as now I'm curious 🤔 what area exactly?
*Just looked it up, no I'm not near humboldt that's aways west of me I'm almost on the border of Cali and Nevada only hr from Reno NV 👍

Got speedster ready to go 5000MPH... make 1st pass on new setup tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

16187188835008730648208081983515.jpg

Huh never heard of it I'll have to look it up as now I'm curious 🤔 what area exactly?
Some mountain where everyone grows an cops won't even go up there.some kid was missing an they found out he got killed up there
Got speedster ready to go 5000MPH... make 1st pass on new setup tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

16187188835008730648208081983515.jpg

Some mountain where everyone grows an cops won't even go up there.some kid was missing an they found out he got killed up there
Humboldt cal.
Decided to build a Typhon 6S EXB(-ish) from spare parts. Here’s a quick peek. Body needs paint still

View attachment 140384View attachment 140385View attachment 140386
Curious about motor??what are those??????

Last edited:
Got my new Granite body taped up with the new tape I'm trying out. It's like an industrial vinyl tape that is really strong and is flexible but not a lot so see how it holds up.
IMG_20210418_083808108.jpg
IMG_20210418_083848819.jpg

@jondilly1974 ...
I have two questions 🤔 ...
What is that wing mount ??
How are you finding those Pro-line buggy wheels/tyres ?? ... I have trouble keeping my tyres on the rims..😩
It’s a TBone wing mount. Never tried it yet so no endorsement yet. The Badlands I bought last fall and have put them on a few times. Like them so far. I also have the Duratrax Lockups and those are pretty good too. I’m sure there is a Louise variant that you could get.

It’s a TBone wing mount. Never tried it yet so no endorsement yet. The Badlands I bought last fall and have put them on a few times. Like them so far. I also have the Duratrax Lockups and those are pretty good too. I’m sure there is a Louise variant that you could get.
@jondilly1974 is that a cap pack on that max5 or 6? This guna be a sleeper basher?🤷‍♂️
Ran two packs hard dirt rd bashing. Tried the diffs out since i thinned the oil to 100/500/50 and put stock bf tires back on. I like the diff oils lil thicker like i had it before. Lil more squirly. Think im guna back the pinion down to a 18/46 from 20/46 current gear.I did mangage to wash it off and tighten a loose screw on the hr servo arm.
Ok so round two on the Outcast 😂 broke the T2T/wing mount brace so got that replaced with the Kraton version. Also replaced the broken wing mount screws.View attachment 139820View attachment 139823
Im fightn with my wing mount screws too.Havnt broke a mount yet but have several screws. Think ima drill out to 4mm in all of them except the wing. Put longer screws in with locknuts🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• CDDDB5A9-8DDA-4C07-BC89-B5EF2E37BD44.jpeg
    CDDDB5A9-8DDA-4C07-BC89-B5EF2E37BD44.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
@jondilly1974 is that a cap pack on that max5 or 6? This guna be a sleeper basher?🤷‍♂️
Ran two packs hard dirt rd bashing. Tried the diffs out since i thinned the oil to 100/500/50 and put stock bf tires back on. I like the diff oils lil thicker like i had it before. Lil more squirly. Think im guna back the pinion down to a 18/46 from 20/46 current gear.I did mangage to wash it off and tighten a loose screw on the hr servo arm.

Im fightn with my wing mount screws too.Havnt broke a mount yet but have several screws. Think ima drill out to 4mm in all of them except the wing. Put longer screws in with locknuts🤷‍♂️
It’s a MAX8 and a Leopard 4274-2200kv. It will likely only ever run 4S as it’s plenty fast for a buggy. I want it light and agile.

Doing my lights on the new noto body today. Was hoping to get my light mounts today but the delivery guy decided to leave his brain at home today. All the wires are done so far though but I might extend the main lead for them so neaten things up.

It’s a MAX8 and a Leopard 4274-2200kv. It will likely only ever run 4S as it’s plenty fast for a buggy. I want it light and agile.
Sweet rig man!!! Thinkn im guna put the 4985 in the limitless when the china boat decides its guna ship. Too much weight in the rear for the noto🤷‍♂️

Back