What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished a shop cabinet that I really needed.

20190805_174633.jpg
20190805_174700.jpg

Very nice!

When I grow up, I'm going to get a house with a garage. lol! (says the 43yo that doesn't like mowing lawn or maintaining a house)
I need to mow my lawn...........

Looks great buddy.

Did you follow plans or make it up in your head?

Either way, looks real nice.
I followed plans. It is the first project in the second online woodworking course I am taking. www.theweekendwoodworker.com. The first course projects were a mobile workbench, outdoor patio table, outdoor garden bench, paper tray, coffee table, bookcase and a wall cabinet. The second course is the shop cabinet, a bed frame, a router table, office desk and a dining table. The guy has really taught me a lot.

20190730_165007.jpg

Changed all the interior door hardware in my house, then patched the driveway with bags of asphalt repair. Not much else to do since my Noto's esc split apart and I didn't want to get into micro wire repair. ?‍♂️

Changed all the interior door hardware in my house, then patched the driveway with bags of asphalt repair. Not much else to do since my Noto's esc split apart and I didn't want to get into micro wire repair. ?‍♂️

Don't you still have the esc from the kit you were parting out? Looks like you found a buyer.

Don't you still have the esc from the kit you were parting out? Looks like you found a buyer.
Not sold yet, but don't want to use it until I exhaust all other options.

I finally found what was making the clicking noise on my Tahoe. Long story short the dust shield on the starter was getting hit by the flywheel. Moved the dust shield a little bit and boom no more clicking.

Back