What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked on a 1000 ft hole in the ground

E416F85F-F05B-4BA8-AD11-D1229071D632.jpeg

Nice work, did the bullets de-solder themselves? What kind of iron did you use to solder them back? Must have been 🔥!
Negative. They both ripped out from wreckage. And I’ve not found a iron that could do that. I’ve been using a micro torch.

Made a high clearance bumper for my scx10 and I know it won’t make it drive better but it will look awesome View attachment 303300
Nice job! Looks tough as nails!
Cut down the angle on my ramp. Now it's a baby ramp. Hopefully will only cause baby carnage. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20230601_143552277_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230601_143552277_HDR.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 26
View attachment 303456
Thinner polycarbonate panels i tried to replace stock panels with got destroyed quickly by rocks, I bet kydex will last longer...😆
I've got that same 12v drill. Its out lasted a few "good" ones and always gets the job done lol. Battery last forever also, wish I could find another one lmao..

I had to tear into my favorite weed Wacker and figure out why she died on me. Turned out I had really weak spark due to the coil pickup being extremely dirty. So I gave it all a bath and hoping like hell it runs after cleaning the coil lol.
This is a little craftsman ws210. Has really bad reviews but ill tell ya what, it was a temp while my Husqvarna was down and I liked it so much its been 4 years and I still ain't fixed the husky lol. 4 years and pulled 130psi on compression, gets my seal of approval! She's gotta lot of hours lol.

20230602_173946.jpg

20230602_174005.jpg

Late night Tamiya build for my father. Its an m06, Lotus Europa. I attached a picture of his actual lotus Europa that we are starting the restore on in a couple weeks. He just retired and has owned it over 35 years now. I bought him the tamiya when it came out because well.... its awesome lol

20230603_011855.jpg

123_1(2).jpg

Last edited:
Stripping down and going over everything in the second-hand Outcast 4S V2 I recently got my grubby lil' mitts on -- constantly worrying I was gonna come across some hidden (and expensive) form of damage somewhere, but mostly found just regular wear and tear plus a few jerry-rigged solutions for minor problems. Even the powermodule bearings were still running smoothly!

Only head-scratcher, for me, was a single diff outdrive which didn't look anything like the other three and basically just had electrical tape wrapped around it to prevent the metal pin from falling out (visible in the bottom picture). :unsure:

20230601_214839.jpg

20230603_000700.jpg

Last edited:
Late night Tamiya build for my father. Its an m06, Lotus Europa. I attached a picture of his actual lotus Europa that we are starting the restore on in a couple weeks. He just retired and has owned it over 35 years now. I bought him the tamiya when it came out because well.... its awesome lol

View attachment 303626

View attachment 303627
I'm loving that Europa, The body on that would make my day, I love fiberglass work. There is all kinds of cars I would have loved to have had but my legs are too long ( 38" inseam ), I passed on one of those because I just don't fit. I friend has a turbo Esprit and I can't ride in it let alone drive it. First gen Miata, no can fit.

I'm loving that Europa, The body on that would make my day, I love fiberglass work. There is all kinds of cars I would have loved to have had but my legs are too long ( 38" inseam ), I passed on one of those because I just don't fit. I friend has a turbo Esprit and I can't ride in it let alone drive it. First gen Miata, no can fit.
Gf drives a mx5 and loves it. I love the look but hate the way I fit in it and I'm only 5'10 and 165.

Back