What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just looked like those bullets are different than the standard bullets
They might be. I have dremeled one side of normal bullets to make them 90-degree bullets. You basically end up with the same thing. Worked great.

Hell I never thought about doing that that would help in my tyhpon
I had to do that on my ADX-10 build so the cables didn't contact the body.

1000001406.jpg

Where can I find those 90 degree wire ends 🤔
These are the standard Tekin 5mm bullets. Amain has this style available from many manufacturers; Reedy, Maclan, Protek, etc.. 🤙

It just looked like those bullets are different than the standard bullets
I’ll snap a few pics of them sometime this wknd. I’ve got a ton of stuff going on, but should be able to set aside some time to do a bunch of wiring. I’ve got (3) Tekin RX8 Gen3’s, and Tekin T8 motors to knock out, and I’ll be sure to snap a few pics for ya brothaman. 🤙

Installed PP launch control in the Typhon and recalibrated the max6. I don't have a rx box in this car so mounted it on the side of the servo. The wiring is getting busy in the Typhon 🤣
1000005736.jpg

Also fitted a 35t pinion.

I took the battery tray and receiver box out of my Corally Asuga roller in preparation for installing the motor and ESC that is supposed to arrive today. Both the tray and the box have to be removed for installation of the ESC: the ESC wire gets routed under the battery tray, and then the esc wire enter the receiver box from the bottom.

My thoughts exactly! Gonna roost some dirt!
Put some ice spikes on your rig and tell GF you’re “aerating” the lawn! Oh wait, why would you have ice spikes in Florida… 😂

Last week I eliminated my backyard by pulling weeds. Today I will eliminate front yard by pulling weeds.

Buddy..
I'm right there with ya!

Sprayed a Gallon worth of weed killer around the side and front of the house ,yesterday.
Will need another gallon to finish up the backyard later today.

Then the Real fun begins.. Manually aerate the lawn with a
1711724174573.png

Installed a steering assembly, chassis braces, and put a CF t2t brace in the sludge. Cleaned her up as well.

View attachment 357564View attachment 357565

View attachment 357567
View attachment 357569
Love that color combo dude! Very KX500esque! 🤤🤩🤙

Last week I eliminated my backyard by pulling weeds. Today I will eliminate front yard by pulling weeds.
Damn sir-I did the same thing! I remember literally thinking to my self; “I’ve gotta be the only guy pulling weeds today…”..🤣

Buddy..
I'm right there with ya!

Sprayed a Gallon worth of weed killer around the side and front of the house ,yesterday.
Will need another gallon to finish up the backyard later today.

Then the Real fun begins.. Manually aerate the lawn with a
View attachment 357592
Holy SHATNER. Nobody can ever question your manhood sir. 😅

Back