What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to let you guys down I took my first trip to the skate park and didn't break a damn thing, had my swaybar holder pop off so it just dangled for most of the session. That 6s I got from Mr Duke is one tough mother. I landed poorly quite often. Got quite a few nice backflips in, they are pretty easy to time.

Now my wife OTOH busted her Hoss, had the upgrade kit here at the house waiting for this so no trip down to Fast Track was needed.

broked.jpeg

I'd now like to apologize for not busting my toy. I promise to try harder tomorrow.

Last edited:
Too many high-speed wheelies running the bar into cracks and bumps have taken their toll on my Rustlers 272R transmission. Thankfully I have a couple of new spare cases so I can rebuild it, and I even have a complete take-off from my drag slash I upgraded to an older-style HR Aluminum case.

PXL_20230326_191156410.jpg

PXL_20230326_191117618.jpg

I refilled 4 diffs this winter for my FT and 3 Typhons and I took 2 out today for their first tests and have grease in the shell. If you overfill a center diff will the excess force it's way out, or did I actually fail to tighten them enough and/or trashed the seal? My FT is not leaking quite this bad but it was enough for me to see on the inside of the black shell. I have 2 more Typhons to take out and test this week. 😟

PXL_20230326_201033761.jpg

PXL_20230326_201015689.jpg

Senton bumper #2 gone, new mount done too. Screw pulled through the skid plate and I almost lost both hinge pins.

And both front tires ate it. Brand new too. One cut by the body. Other just came unglued.

I retrieved my bumper this time.

View attachment 288446
But the Mojave shocks held up just fine! I blew apart 4 stock tires in first 6 weeks on my Senton. A little wheel well trimming will fix that.

Back